ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

booking of appointment using new online system

Only for the Global Talent visa, formerly known as Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

vickylinnn
Newly Registered
Malaysia

booking of appointment using new online system

Post by vickylinnn » Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:52 pm

Hi!

I'm new and am grateful for any advice anyone has. Thank you!

I received my Stage 1 and am trying to make arrangements for Stage 2 of Tier 1 Exceptional talent visa. As I'm transferring from a spouse visa I need to fly home and can't apply from within UK.

Question: How far in advance can I book my appointment online? Is it 1 month? I intend to return in June but cannot book that. So I can't book my flights etc.

Also, I want to book the priority service (5 days) - but that doesn't show up on the online form system (which I have successfully submitted, but am stuck and cannot proceed beyond the 'ale an appointment' bit). Instead it only shows 'standard', 'premium' and something else about out of hours appointment. Do I chose 'standard' and go on the separate vfsglobal site to book priority? 'Premium' apparently is not the same as 'premium' in the UK as in same-day processing, it means you have access to some comfortable lounge seating which I don't need.... So basically I

Thank you!

Best
V