ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR (M) ext - application form query please

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

alialee2015
Newly Registered

FLR(M) - Ext help please

Post by alialee2015 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:31 am

Hello!
Please can you advise me on spouse visa extension which is due in mid-October.

I am a British citizen and he became my dependant in October 2015 (I was on ILR at that time). I was on maternity leave until last month.

My salary is £30k and my partner is on £10k.

My questions are

1) I understand he needs 6 months payslips and bank statements. I didn’t receive any payslip before this month as I was on maternity leave. How do I cover the 6 months requirement?

2) My partner has become self employed form this month, what documents does he need to provide from the HMRC?

Thanks x

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: FLR(M) - Ext help please

Post by seagul » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:18 pm

alialee2015 wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:31 am
Hello!
Please can you advise me on spouse visa extension which is due in mid-October.

I am a British citizen and he became my dependant in October 2015 (I was on ILR at that time). I was on maternity leave until last month.

My salary is £30k and my partner is on £10k.

My questions are

1) I understand he needs 6 months payslips and bank statements. I didn’t receive any payslip before this month as I was on maternity leave. How do I cover the 6 months requirement?

2) My partner has become self employed form this month, what documents does he need to provide from the HMRC?

Thanks x
1. As you are on fixed wages means a salaried person so your 6 months in relation of income can be before the commencement of maternity leave.

2. If your income meet the income requirement alone then don't include the self employment of your partner.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

alialee2015
Newly Registered

Post by alialee2015 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:11 pm

1. As you are on fixed wages means a salaried person so your 6 months in relation of income can be before the commencement of maternity leave.
Thanks a lot for your reply Seagul, really appreciate it.

Just to clarify, did you mean that I can provide 6 months payslips and corresponding bank statements dated before the maternity leave started? For example, maternity leave started in April 2017, for visa extension, I can provide payslips between October to March 2017 even though the visa application is in October 2018?

Thanks and kind regards

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:14 pm

There is a great amount of gap between the time you returned from maternity and your visa renewal date, so therefore, best solution to not be mixed up with maternity leave rather simply attach 6 months payslips from May-October.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

alialee2015
Newly Registered

Post by alialee2015 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:19 am

Thank you Seagul

alialee2015
Newly Registered

FLR (M) ext - application form query please

Post by alialee2015 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:33 am

Hi all
I am about to complete the application form for my husband’s FLR (M) extension (in person appointment booked for the 18th of October) and have two queries please. Would appreciate your help on the following:

1. I am a British citizen, employed and earning £30k plus. I have been receiving child benefit since August 2017, do I need to declare this in the application form?

2. Do I need to complete section 7B?

3. My husband (the applicant) has been working with Uber since past few weeks (just a trial stage to see if this is good to switch to). He will get registered with the HMRC next week. My question is, do we need to declare his employment/ self-employment (given my salary will be sufficient to meet the financial requirement)? If yes, what supporting documents needed for the Uber self-employment?

Thanks a lot for your time and help.

Regards

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: FLR (M) ext - application form query please

Post by CR001 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:07 pm

1. You can tick it if you wish in the relevant section of the form where the benefits are listed.

2. No. But you can tick the relevant benefit box as stated at #1 above.

3. You can use only your income.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

alialee2015
Newly Registered

Re: FLR (M) ext - application form query please

Post by alialee2015 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:37 pm

Thank you CR001