ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Home office letter

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Rockey
Member of Standing

Home office letter

Post by Rockey » Wed May 02, 2018 6:42 pm

Hi Folks,

I have received a letter exceptionaly complex issue letter which says ' normally we decide within six months but in your case its not going to be happen this is becz your application raises excentionally complex issues which need further time to consider'

Temporary migration team

I am surprised i sent only exactly required documents in proper folder with cover letter but still i have received this letter ?

Any one know all cases are being dealt by temporaroy migration team? how will they solve the cases!
Best Regards

Rockey

waqas40581

Re: Home office letter

Post by waqas40581 » Wed May 02, 2018 7:13 pm

When you sent file for extension
And bio matrix date?

Rockey
Member of Standing

Post by Rockey » Wed May 02, 2018 7:31 pm

Applied in April 2018 bio done within same month!
Best Regards

Rockey

Adilj
Pakistan

Post by Adilj » Wed May 02, 2018 7:52 pm

That’s pretty quick. When did you applied and did biometrics ?

Rockey
Member of Standing

Post by Rockey » Wed May 02, 2018 8:18 pm

my friend if you read my query carefully I said that I have just received complex letter not visa!
Best Regards

Rockey

Adilj
Pakistan

Post by Adilj » Wed May 02, 2018 8:22 pm

Rockey wrote:
Wed May 02, 2018 8:18 pm
my friend if you read my query carefully I said that I have just received complex letter not visa!
yes I did, you received complex letter fairly Quick. When did you enrol for biometrics.

miumiuuk

Post by miumiuuk » Wed May 02, 2018 10:35 pm

no worries, nothing special, I think 80% applicants received this letter. just the wording has been changed a bit.

bizman
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by bizman » Wed May 02, 2018 11:57 pm

Yes most applicant receive this letter when there are issues with application
Bizman

Mr laptop

Post by Mr laptop » Thu May 03, 2018 4:02 am

you do not need to worry about the letter, if you read/search this forum, you will come to know many members received these type of letters in the past and have their extensions approved as well

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Thu May 03, 2018 10:30 am

That is a general letter and has no implications on the outcome.
You worries seem to stem from the fact that you were refused in 2014 after you got such letter. However such letter was not relevant to your outcome at all
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Rockey
Member of Standing

Post by Rockey » Thu May 03, 2018 6:11 pm

Thanks all mates , hope it will be ok.

Yes zimba you are right I m worried becz such type of letter I received in initial visa , I hope it will be good. now I think I have to wait 6 months plus...! should I send updated just one month business bank statement after few months to show the activity of business that its still running?
Best Regards

Rockey

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Thu May 03, 2018 11:10 pm

No. You do not need to take any action. Please wait to hear back from HO via post
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Rockey
Member of Standing

second time Complex letter with partial refund

Post by Rockey » Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:19 am

Hi Seniors and Juniors ,

I just wanted to share that very strangely i have received second time complex letter and partial refund on same date within 3 months ! i applied in April 2018 and received (first time partial refund) in the end of last week of June 18 within three days i received complex letter says ' we wrote you on 15th April to inform you that we are unable to decide your case within eight weeks. i m sorry for the delay.We expect to make decision on your case soon'

I believe none of you had received second complex letter within 3 months! I m just curious to know either is it going to be huge problem! or interview can be expected!

Thanks in advance
Best Regards

Rockey

marcnath

Re: second time Complex letter with partial refund

Post by marcnath » Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:16 am

Rockey wrote:
Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:19 am
Hi Seniors and Juniors ,

I just wanted to share that very strangely i have received second time complex letter and partial refund on same date within 3 months ! i applied in April 2018 and received (first time partial refund) in the end of last week of June 18 within three days i received complex letter says ' we wrote you on 15th April to inform you that we are unable to decide your case within eight weeks. i m sorry for the delay.We expect to make decision on your case soon'

I believe none of you had received second complex letter within 3 months! I m just curious to know either is it going to be huge problem! or interview can be expected!

Thanks in advance
Please do not start new topics when they are related. It helps others get the full background and prevents people asking background questions instead of helping you.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Rockey
Member of Standing

Post by Rockey » Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:21 am

OK Marcnath Sorry.
Do you think any one has received such kind of second letter pls or its normal ?
Best Regards

Rockey

HARRRY
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: second time Complex letter with partial refund

Post by HARRRY » Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:57 am

Rockey wrote:
Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:19 am
Hi Seniors and Juniors ,

Thanks in advance
Hi man,
I applied in Jan 2018. Rec first complex letter in jan and 2nd complex letter last week. No IHS refund.
Can you please tell, you are 50k or 200k category? Also, can you share list of documents you received? Any extra docs you sent?

Rockey
Member of Standing

Post by Rockey » Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:18 am

hi
£50000- have not received visa so no documents received . Sent all required documents listed in guidelines!
Best Regards

Rockey

HARRRY
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by HARRRY » Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:08 pm

Rockey wrote:
Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:18 am
hi
£50000- have not received visa so no documents received . Sent all required documents listed in guidelines!
I meant, did you send any Purchase/sale invoices? Business bank statements other than director loan transactions? Any advertisement material or rent lease etc?
Alot of people are receiving 2nd complex letters .....fingers crossed
Good luck

Rockey
Member of Standing

Post by Rockey » Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:56 pm

Thanks Harry.

I have not sent Purchase/sale invoices but yes Business bank statement showing investment transactions , and yes advertisement material/ rent lease sent as well.

You mean that could be the reason i have received second complex letter !
Best Regards

Rockey

HARRRY
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by HARRRY » Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:05 pm

Rockey wrote:
Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:56 pm
Thanks Harry.

I have not sent Purchase/sale invoices but yes Business bank statement showing investment transactions , and yes advertisement material/ rent lease sent as well.

You mean that could be the reason i have received second complex letter !
No. I think everybody awaiting a decision is getting 2nd complex letter. You received IHS, some people have not received IHS. Lets see what happens. There is no pattern. I know of some cases where they received approval letters but no IHS refunds yet.

Rockey
Member of Standing

Post by Rockey » Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:11 pm

Well i have not seen any who has got second complex letter specially on this forum! so just curious..we only can hope for the best.
Best Regards

Rockey

Rockey
Member of Standing

Post by Rockey » Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:47 am

hi all,

Can anyone let me know how long did take time to get visa after getting second complex letter and partial refund if he/she got approved visa so far pls?
Best Regards

Rockey

Rockey
Member of Standing

Post by Rockey » Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:16 am

Hi everyone hope you all are doing very well!

I got small query
As its been five months but have not heared anything after that a part from partial refund received two months ago!

I have noticed that my accountant made typo error of putting wrong year 2017 which should be 2018 on P&L sheet only , in management accounts , rest of things are ok !

Do i need to re send my management account correcting the year? or it does not make any difference!

i dont want to be interviewed for such a minor thing!

Any help will be appreciated in advance.
Best Regards

Rockey

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:59 am

Rockey wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:16 am
Hi everyone hope you all are doing very well!

I got small query
As its been five months but have not heared anything after that a part from partial refund received two months ago!

I have noticed that my accountant made typo error of putting wrong year 2017 which should be 2018 on P&L sheet only , in management accounts , rest of things are ok !

Do i need to re send my management account correcting the year? or it does not make any difference!

i dont want to be interviewed for such a minor thing!

Any help will be appreciated in advance.
While I don't think it is critical - the key info in the accounts is investment information - there is no harm in sending an updated copy.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Rockey
Member of Standing

Post by Rockey » Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:30 pm

Thanks Marcnath for reply!

As mentioned a part from that matter everything is ok, like investment, balance sheet etc. Accountant just made typo error on single page of Profit and Loss sheet! rest of pages are upto date with correct year end etc.

When I asked my accountant to resend management accounts he replied that i dont need to point out them that i made typo error mistake that will create more doubt in their mind!
Hence i cant decide should i send again or not!
Best Regards

Rockey