ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying for a UK residence card with a visitor visa?

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

David1903
Newly Registered
Poland

Applying for a UK residence card with a visitor visa?

Post by David1903 » Fri May 04, 2018 9:09 pm

Dear All,

My fiancee and me are planning to get married on our trip around europe in 2 months time . She filipino currently living in Singapore , me with PR living in uk. Looking for a good advice how could we start our life together in uk asap after marriage.

Can she stay with me in UK after our marriage in Denmark on her tourist visa which she currently holds as she was visiting me few weeks ago, and apply for residency card ? or maybe we should try to get Dependant Ink Stamp 20 at the border after coming back from euope and our wedding ?
I dont really want to send her back to singapore and apply for family permit as it means we will be separated for good few months.

Does it matter that we know each other only around 14 months, during that time we in touch every day , I visited her in Singapore 3 times , we went to Phillipines on holiday together , she visited me in UK and beggining of July she will again.

Thank you in advance for any help!

David1903
Newly Registered
Poland

Re: Applying for a UK residence card with a visitor visa?

Post by David1903 » Sun May 06, 2018 12:07 pm

anyone ?