ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(FP) Application time

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Rife777
Newly Registered
Mood:

Re: FLR(FP) Application time

Post by Rife777 » Fri May 04, 2018 6:44 pm

Rife777 wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 5:54 pm
I have been following this forum for long time. I am sharing a issue with all of you which causing me a huge anxiety & stress.
I have been reporting since 2015. I got married with an English lady after getting the permission from the Home office in August 2017 & put a FLR FP application. It has been almost 7 months but haven’t got any result perform biometric request letter. I never missed any reporting & also never got any reminder sms for reporting from the Home office. Today I got a reminder sms for my scheduled upcoming reporting day what is due next week. So,my question is, is it a sign they could try to detain me when I go for reporting? or it’s a change to their system to remind everyone ? Has anyone get same sort of reminder for their upcoming reporting?
It’s really stressing me out. I look forward to get your sugesssion.....
I will look forward to hear back from this forum as its really really stressing me out .....

redsky13
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by redsky13 » Fri May 04, 2018 8:27 pm

Rife777 wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 6:44 pm
Rife777 wrote:
I have been following this forum for long time. I am sharing a issue with all of you which causing me a huge anxiety & stress.
I have been reporting since 2015. I got married with an English lady after getting the permission from the Home office in August 2017 & put a FLR FP application. It has been almost 7 months but haven’t got any result perform biometric request letter. I never missed any reporting & also never got any reminder sms for reporting from the Home office. Today I got a reminder sms for my scheduled upcoming reporting day what is due next week. So,my question is, is it a sign they could try to detain me when I go for reporting? or it’s a change to their system to remind everyone ? Has anyone get same sort of reminder for their upcoming reporting?
I will look forward to hear back from this forum as its really really stressing me out .....

Applying on partner route FLR is not always successful as HO can ask you and your British wife to go and live in your country . Good luck

New on forum
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by New on forum » Fri May 04, 2018 8:47 pm

Rife777 wrote:
It’s nothing to worry about.
When I was reporting happened same to me but wasn’t detained or anything.
Just something to do with system .
Good luck

mister123

Post by mister123 » Sat May 05, 2018 12:54 pm

mister123 wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:15 pm
Applied FLR-FP based on british wife and british child
Date submitted: 04 May 2017
Biometrics done: 14 June 2017
Additional docs requested: NONE

My solicitor sent chase up letter twice last Nov 2107 and feb 2018. No response from home office. This April we sent complaint letter addressed to Complaints allocation Hub of Home Office which they replied after 20 working days, they emphasized that due to complexity of my case they cannot tell us when the decision will be made. Last friday 20th of april I rang home office once again and ask for update, the guy that i talked to informed me that they will get back to me after 5 days.

Just today I received email from UKVI that a package has been dispatched with reference tracking number from royal mail. Fingers crossed that this good news. im quite excited and nervous at the same time. Good luck to everyone of us that is still waiting.
UPDATE:

Decision: REFUSED with IN COUNTRY APPEAL (their reason is that I can apply entry clearance from home country which i cant coz my wife doestn met the MIR. Also they said in the refusal that i can continue family life by means of modern communication)

Grounds of appeal already lodged.waiting for the hearing date.

mister123

Post by mister123 » Sat May 05, 2018 12:57 pm

anybody knows how long will it take to receive notice of hearing since appeal was lodged?

mister123

Post by mister123 » Sat May 05, 2018 1:03 pm

Amelia4784 wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:24 pm
Himaloy2 wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:49 pm
How much appeal fee? Thanks
Hi, I applied for FLR FP British child and British partner living in Mexico we returned a year ago cause my partner was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis I applied in July 2017 and back in November they refused my application due to my tourist status and they said I had no insurmountable obstacles which I totally have anyway I’m going through an appeal and the appeal fee was £140 court fee obviously solicitor and barrister is at an extra fee !!
Hi Amelia, my application was refused as well almost same reasons as yours. Anyways, did you already receive hearing date for your appeal?thanks

Mrozzy124
Anguilla

Post by Mrozzy124 » Sat May 05, 2018 1:43 pm

Applied FLR-FP Partner route
Date submitted: 19/July/2017
Biometrics done: 1 month later

4th May 2018:
Additional docs requested, proof of records from GP to be submitted asap.

Will have these sent over on Wednesday.

Just hope we get our visa after a very long 10 months.
We went to about 10 different solicitors and they all said our case is impossible from within UK and can't be done, 1 solicitor gave us hope and we went with him. So glad we did now!
He is reassuring us we will get the visa after submitting the docs.

Alhamdulillah all thanks to the almighty Allah. We kept full trust in Allah and kept praying.

Hope this info helps.
We used insurmountable obstacles that actually worked.

If anyone needs any info, private message me, i will try to help as much as I can
Clinique et pharmacie .......com un redressement rapide

Rife777
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by Rife777 » Sun May 06, 2018 10:03 am

Mrozzy124 wrote:
Sat May 05, 2018 1:43 pm
Applied FLR-FP Partner route
Date submitted: 19/July/2017
Biometrics done: 1 month later

4th May 2018:
Additional docs requested, proof of records from GP to be submitted asap.

Will have these sent over on Wednesday.

Just hope we get our visa after a very long 10 months.
We went to about 10 different solicitors and they all said our case is impossible from within UK and can't be done, 1 solicitor gave us hope and we went with him. So glad we did now!
He is reassuring us we will get the visa after submitting the docs.

Alhamdulillah all thanks to the almighty Allah. We kept full trust in Allah and kept praying.

Hope this info helps.
We used insurmountable obstacles that actually worked.

If anyone needs any info, private message me, i will try to help as much as I can
I have also applied on partner route..English wife ,have been living together about 3 years. Waiting for a long time..my life is in limbo & it’s causing a huge stress and anxiety all the time..If you could,I need some info ..it would be appreciated. email address removed by moderator

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun May 06, 2018 10:10 am

Mrozzy124 wrote:
Sat May 05, 2018 1:43 pm
Members should post in public so that all may benefit and any incorrect/dodgy/irrelevant advice can be corrected. PM function is a privilege and can be withdrawn permanently if any members abuse it and send unsolicited PMs.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun May 06, 2018 10:12 am

Rife777 wrote:
Sun May 06, 2018 10:03 am
I have also applied on partner route..English wife ,have been living together about 3 years. Waiting for a long time..my life is in limbo & it’s causing a huge stress and anxiety all the time..If you could,I need some info ..it would be appreciated. email address removed by moderator
Members are NOT permitted to post personal contact in formation on the forum. Suggest read the forum rules.

In addition, you have ignored my post about your other username. If you fail to respond, both usernames/IPs/Emails will be banned.
CR001 wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 6:20 pm
Rife777 wrote:
??

member/Noor1991/

Multiple usernames are not permitted on the forum.

Multiple usernames (click)
Administrator wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:46 pm

This is forbidden activity.

You may have one member ID here and only one. We make exceptions only under specific cases, and only when we can monitor all such activity.

Members activating and/or posting from multiple ID's (without specific, written previous arrangements) will be banned from the forum.

The Admin
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Sabir450
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by Sabir450 » Sun May 06, 2018 8:47 pm

Hi

hope u all ok? i just need advice can someone please help.

my partner over stayed, i applied his visa based on British Child. i just want to know anyone in same situation and how long did they waited for. i been waiting for 5 months i know its not been long time to wait but cant get my mind out what will home office decision be. iam willing to consider any advice please be open about it. one more question in this situation i been informed by solicitor if i dont get public fund my case is strong can anyone guide on this as well.
submitted 29 December 2017
bio metric recevied : 20 January 2018
enrol bio metric: 25 january 2018

Thanks in advance. Good luck to everyone i be praying for all you to get a happy decision, pray for me too.

Amelia4784
Newly Registered
Mexico

Post by Amelia4784 » Mon May 07, 2018 12:19 am

mister123 wrote:
Sat May 05, 2018 1:03 pm
Amelia4784 wrote:
Himaloy2 wrote:
Hi, I applied for FLR FP British child and British partner living in Mexico we returned a year ago cause my partner was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis I applied in July 2017 and back in November they refused my application due to my tourist status and they said I had no insurmountable obstacles which I totally have anyway I’m going through an appeal and the appeal fee was £140 court fee obviously solicitor and barrister is at an extra fee !!
Hi Amelia, my application was refused as well almost same reasons as yours. Anyways, did you already receive hearing date for your appeal?thanks
Hi mister123 so sorry to read about your refusal but don’t give up the journey just extends a bit further, yes I lodged the appeal back in December I believe the first week and my hearing is due on the 12 of June so 5 months after my solicitor recommend to go to an immigration centre to request temporary admission an IS96 I’m not sure cause HO hasn’t sent me a letter to report but my solicitor insists that I must do it so with that and my partner’s nurses and doctors letters I believe the appeal will be favorable I wish the best for you !! Keep strong and I’ll keep you posted ! Any question that you may have and if I can help please ask ...

mister123

Post by mister123 » Mon May 07, 2018 4:09 pm

Amelia4784 wrote:
Mon May 07, 2018 12:19 am
mister123 wrote:
Sat May 05, 2018 1:03 pm
Amelia4784 wrote:
Himaloy2 wrote:
Hi mister123 so sorry to read about your refusal but don’t give up the journey just extends a bit further, yes I lodged the appeal back in December I believe the first week and my hearing is due on the 12 of June so 5 months after my solicitor recommend to go to an immigration centre to request temporary admission an IS96 I’m not sure cause HO hasn’t sent me a letter to report but my solicitor insists that I must do it so with that and my partner’s nurses and doctors letters I believe the appeal will be favorable I wish the best for you !! Keep strong and I’ll keep you posted ! Any question that you may have and if I can help please ask ...

Hi amelia.thanks for ur reply. Good luck and God bless on your upcoming hearing. Hope all this suffering ends soon.

Sabir450
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by Sabir450 » Mon May 07, 2018 9:22 pm

Sabir450 wrote:
Sun May 06, 2018 8:47 pm
Hi

my partner over stayed, i applied his visa based on British Child. i just want to know anyone in same situation and how long did they waited for. i been waiting for 5 months i know its not been long time to wait but cant get my mind out what will home office decision be. iam willing to consider any advice please be open about it. one more question in this situation i been informed by solicitor if i dont get public fund my case is strong can anyone guide on this as well.

Thanks in advance. Good luck to everyone i be praying for all you to get a happy decision, pray for me too.
can someone comment on my post as i just want ti have idea if someone is in my situation what outcome they recevied from HO

Mrozzy124
Anguilla

Post by Mrozzy124 » Mon May 07, 2018 9:39 pm

Sabir450 wrote:
Mon May 07, 2018 9:22 pm
Sabir450 wrote:
Sun May 06, 2018 8:47 pm
Hi

can someone comment on my post as i just want ti have idea if someone is in my situation what outcome they recevied from HO
According to the timelines, most people are waiting 9-12 months for a response

Sabir450
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by Sabir450 » Mon May 07, 2018 11:26 pm

thank u so much for your reply.

Rife777
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by Rife777 » Tue May 08, 2018 5:29 pm

I’m feeling completely davasted and my world got ton apart by hearing the sad news from solicitor..aplplied on partner route( English wife x living together about 3 years) give them lots of evidence of co habitation, insurmountable obstacles... after 7 months they give us this devastated news without in country right of appeal.. I’m feeling completely devastated as well as my wife.
Is there anything we can do now ?

Mrozzy124
Anguilla

Post by Mrozzy124 » Tue May 08, 2018 5:36 pm

Rife777 wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 5:29 pm
I’m feeling completely davasted and my world got ton apart by hearing the sad news from solicitor..aplplied on partner route( English wife x living together about 3 years) give them lots of evidence of co habitation, insurmountable obstacles... after 7 months they give us this devastated news without in country right of appeal.. I’m feeling completely devastated as well as my wife.
What was your insurmountable obstacles?

Amelia4784
Newly Registered
Mexico

Post by Amelia4784 » Tue May 08, 2018 5:45 pm

Rife777 did they give you appeal option ?? What are the basis of the refusal ??

Bradas
- thin ice -
Kenya

Post by Bradas » Tue May 08, 2018 6:28 pm

[quote=Rife777 post_id=1631868 time=1525800561 user_id=194418]
Sorry for that l know how it feels.

Bradas
- thin ice -
Kenya

Post by Bradas » Tue May 08, 2018 6:37 pm

Hi everyone, l just need some advice am so scared.

I wrote an email to complain on the long waiting time and the hardship me and my child are undergoing with a husband who is tired of providing for me.
After 3 wks l get an email back saying they hv considered my complaint but they can't take my application as an emergency cz l hvnt provided evidence to show hardship and for the child they hv considered the child n they conclude my husband should work n provide.
For me not working they reminded me that l got a refusal in 2016 given that l (swearword for a bad person) prove insormutable obstacle n l was supposed to leave UK which l didn't so my application falls outside the service standards cz am here with no leave.
They said they don't hv enough caseworks but they are working on employing more so 2018/19 they will try n work on application quickly.

My questions is,them saying l applied without leave here affect being told to leave UK.
will it affect my overall outcome am so scared today.Any advice will be appreciated.

Streetboy
BANNED
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Streetboy » Tue May 08, 2018 6:39 pm

Application FLRFP 7 year child law all family over stayer.
Applied March 2017
Biometric done in April 2017
Chase up letter sent in Dec 2017 no reply for letter .
Called in office standard reply same day in FEB 2018 . Called again April 2018 standard reply your case not decided complex etc.
Today received reply from home office .
Decided . In country right appeal .
Now lodging appeal I don’t know how long it will take for appeal .
Waited over 14 month not good out come .
Good luck who waiting

Mrozzy124
Anguilla

Post by Mrozzy124 » Tue May 08, 2018 6:41 pm

Bradas wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 6:37 pm
Hi everyone, l just need some advice am so scared.

I wrote an email to complain on the long waiting time and the hardship me and my child are undergoing with a husband who is tired of providing for me.
After 3 wks l get an email back saying they hv considered my complaint but they can't take my application as an emergency cz l hvnt provided evidence to show hardship and for the child they hv considered the child n they conclude my husband should work n provide.
For me not working they reminded me that l got a refusal in 2016 given that l (swearword for a bad person) prove insormutable obstacle n l was supposed to leave UK which l didn't so my application falls outside the service standards cz am here with no leave.
They said they don't hv enough caseworks but they are working on employing more so 2018/19 they will try n work on application quickly.

My questions is,them saying l applied without leave here affect being told to leave UK.
will it affect my overall outcome am so scared today.Any advice will be appreciated.
You do know duplicate accounts lead to a ban?

Bradas
- thin ice -
Kenya

Post by Bradas » Tue May 08, 2018 6:45 pm

I just have 1 account registred as bradas. Check well you will see my story from start to end.l don't have any more account.

Mrozzy124
Anguilla

Post by Mrozzy124 » Tue May 08, 2018 6:48 pm

Bradas wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 6:45 pm
I just have 1 account registred as bradas. Check well you will see my story from start to end.l don't have any more account.
Sorry, accidentally quoted wrong person.

The other user Rife777 has duplicate accounts