ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TRACKING OCI !

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Easy Tiger

TRACKING OCI !

Post by Easy Tiger » Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:45 pm

Hi , how do u track an OCI application. I have just submitted me and my sons applications today and was wounding where do u go to track it and what information do u enter. Do I need the long number on OCI recept or the GBRL566n5666 on application form when I completed it.

Thanks

gbhsmp

Re: TRACKING OCI !

Post by gbhsmp » Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:13 pm

Easy Tiger

Post by Easy Tiger » Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:40 am

Hi , how do I wait until I can start tracking my OCI application online. I submitted me and sons OCI application just yesterday the Hounslow Vfs visa office.

When u track a online application I know you type the passport number first but what is the online registration number or file acknowledgement number. I have the GBRL with 8 characters and ACLH number which is on the recipet that was given at the visa office.

Can u tell me what needs to be typed and where.

Thanks

Easy Tiger

Post by Easy Tiger » Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:30 pm

Hi , is their anyone available to tell me when can u start checking the status if your oci application. What details do u use to check your oci application !

Thanks

gbhsmp

Post by gbhsmp » Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:24 am

Easy Tiger wrote:Hi , is their anyone available to tell me when can u start checking the status if your oci application. What details do u use to check your oci application !

Thanks
When you submitted your OCI application online you must have got a GBR.... number. That is the reference number
you can usually start tracking it in 2-3 days from the date of submission

If you dont know your reference number, you can use "Forgot Registration-Number?" on top of page and get the reference number.
If none of these work, you might have to get in touch with them directly to get information on what is happening (phone usually does not work)

Easy Tiger

Post by Easy Tiger » Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:53 am

Hi , thanks for your reply much appreciated. I just check the status of OCI application which is under process. As I submitted a family application for me and son we both have the same reference number but I am only able to track mine as my my name only appears under the GBRL Number. Should we both be able to check our status under the same reference.

Thanks

Easy Tiger

Post by Easy Tiger » Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:44 am

Hi , I recrently submitted a OCI family application for me and my 29 month old son on the 13th April. I've mannaged see the status of my application with my name and the application is obviously still under process but when I check my sons application status it says nothing comes up.

Thanks

Easy Tiger

Post by Easy Tiger » Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:41 pm

Hi , I would appreciate it if someone would be so kind and reply to my previous question.

Thanks

kopper

Post by kopper » Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:25 pm

contact VFS

kevin08
Newly Registered
Algeria

Post by kevin08 » Mon May 07, 2018 11:05 am

how long it took to see your record on online?

david09
Newly Registered
Mood:
United States of America

Post by david09 » Wed May 09, 2018 1:19 pm

I heard they are very fast now.. just give a try