ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(FP) Application time

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Rife777
Newly Registered
Mood:

Re: FLR(FP) Application time

Post by Rife777 » Tue May 08, 2018 7:12 pm

Mrozzy124 wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 6:48 pm
Bradas wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 6:45 pm
I just have 1 account registred as bradas. Check well you will see my story from start to end.l don't have any more account.
Sorry, accidentally quoted wrong person.

The other user Rife777 has duplicate accounts
Look, no one do visit this forum for having a gossip or look for a GF/BF! Whoever having a peaceful life never come this forum to follow or share this hardship story. Only the person who desparetely need any advice join this forum and if the person have any privacy concern he/she could change their user ID using different email. Doing so, the person isn’t making any harm to anyone. I have change my user ID only for privacy concern. So, I do not think you should take so hard like you did. Thanks

Bradas
- thin ice -
Kenya

Post by Bradas » Tue May 08, 2018 8:51 pm

Bradas wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 6:37 pm
Hi everyone, l just need some advice am so scared.

I wrote an email to complain on the long waiting time and the hardship me and my child are undergoing with a husband who is tired of providing for me.
After 3 wks l get an email back saying they hv considered my complaint but they can't take my application as an emergency cz l hvnt provided evidence to show hardship and for the child they hv considered the child n they conclude my husband should work n provide.
For me not working they reminded me that l got a refusal in 2016 given that l (swearword for a bad person) prove insormutable obstacle n l was supposed to leave UK which l didn't so my application falls outside the service standards cz am here with no leave.
They said they don't hv enough caseworks but they are working on employing more so 2018/19 they will try n work on application quickly.

My questions is,them saying l applied without leave here affect being told to leave UK.
will it affect my overall outcome am so scared today.Any advice will be appreciated.
Please anyone who has ever had a case like mine?l did apply flrfp with my husband being British born n raised n my child is British though in 2015 l did apply same FLRFP and they said we don't hv insormutable obstacle and my husband can leave in Africa.They said him being a white Caucasian doesn't mean he can't adapt in Africa so in 2016 February l was told to leave UK in my refusal letter.
Am really stressed because l didn't go back as instructed will it affect my overall outcome even if we have a child because my husband says he isn't going to leave in Africa?

Bradas
- thin ice -
Kenya

Post by Bradas » Tue May 08, 2018 8:59 pm

Bradas wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 8:51 pm
Bradas wrote:

I wrote an email to complain on the long waiting time and the hardship me and my child are undergoing with a husband who is tired of providing for me.
After 3 wks l get an email back saying they hv considered my complaint but they can't take my application as an emergency cz l hvnt provided evidence to show hardship and for the child they hv considered the child n they conclude my husband should work n provide.
For me not working they reminded me that l got a refusal in 2016 given that l (swearword for a bad person) prove insormutable obstacle n l was supposed to leave UK which l didn't so my application falls outside the service standards cz am here with no leave.
They said they don't hv enough caseworks but they are working on employing more so 2018/19 they will try n work on application quickly.

My questions is,them saying l applied without leave here affect being told to leave UK.
will it affect my overall outcome am so scared today.Any advice will be appreciated.
Please anyone who has ever had a case like mine?l did apply flrfp with my husband being British born n raised n my child is British though in 2015 l did apply same FLRFP and they said we don't hv insormutable obstacle and my husband can leave in Africa.They said him being a white Caucasian doesn't mean he can't adapt in Africa so in 2016 February l was told to leave UK in my refusal letter.
Am really stressed because l didn't go back as instructed will it affect my overall outcome even if we have a child because my husband says he isn't going to leave in Africa?in our first application we didn't hv a child but then later on we were blessed with a child whose is now 10 months old.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed May 09, 2018 9:12 am

Rife777 wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 7:12 pm
Mrozzy124 wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 6:48 pm
Bradas wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 6:45 pm
I just have 1 account registred as bradas. Check well you will see my story from start to end.l don't have any more account.
Sorry, accidentally quoted wrong person.

The other user Rife777 has duplicate accounts
Look, no one do visit this forum for having a gossip or look for a GF/BF! Whoever having a peaceful life never come this forum to follow or share this hardship story. Only the person who desparetely need any advice join this forum and if the person have any privacy concern he/she could change their user ID using different email. Doing so, the person isn’t making any harm to anyone. I have change my user ID only for privacy concern. So, I do not think you should take so hard like you did. Thanks
There are ways to post to a moderator if you have 'privacy' issues. As you have persistently failed to respond to my questions on your multiple usernames, they will both be banned.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Izo
Newly Registered
Uganda

Post by Izo » Wed May 09, 2018 3:00 pm

Bradas wrote:
Bradas wrote:

Am really stressed because l didn't go back as instructed will it affect my overall outcome even if we have a child because my husband says he isn't going to leave in Africa?
Sorry for the troubles your facing I d like to point out one thing though that you said that your husband not wanting to relocate to Africa is not good enough reason to amount to an obstacle in the eyes of the immigration rules a mear wish of where a family wishes to reside with out good reason isn’t sufficient enough to allow you to stay a child best interest is always a primary consideration but even in its self there has to be elements of hardship that would demonstrate that removal of the parent in question this being you would affect the child’s upbringing in a way that the support the child has been reviving from you would be withdrawn the dependence of the child on this support how it would affect the child any health related issues your husbands work meaning your the person who provide this care while his away that you are responsible of making these important decisions in the child’s life while your hubby is away working that as a family remove of one of you from it would affect the family unit in such away that it would render the decesion in breach of your right to a family life any reasons why your hubby can’t relocate such as immigration control in you country of origin would he be able to relocate and live there with you any health issues that would make so hard for him or your child to cope with the way of life there etc

Bradas
- thin ice -
Kenya

Post by Bradas » Wed May 09, 2018 3:06 pm

Thanks Izo
Am really tired l will just wait and see what happens really it's beyond my control.lts just pilling pressure on me.

mister123

Post by mister123 » Wed May 09, 2018 3:10 pm

Amelia4784 wrote:
Mon May 07, 2018 12:19 am
mister123 wrote:
Sat May 05, 2018 1:03 pm
Amelia4784 wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:24 pm
Himaloy2 wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:49 pm
How much appeal fee? Thanks
Hi, I applied for FLR FP British child and British partner living in Mexico we returned a year ago cause my partner was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis I applied in July 2017 and back in November they refused my application due to my tourist status and they said I had no insurmountable obstacles which I totally have anyway I’m going through an appeal and the appeal fee was £140 court fee obviously solicitor and barrister is at an extra fee !!
Hi Amelia, my application was refused as well almost same reasons as yours. Anyways, did you already receive hearing date for your appeal?thanks
Hi mister123 so sorry to read about your refusal but don’t give up the journey just extends a bit further, yes I lodged the appeal back in December I believe the first week and my hearing is due on the 12 of June so 5 months after my solicitor recommend to go to an immigration centre to request temporary admission an IS96 I’m not sure cause HO hasn’t sent me a letter to report but my solicitor insists that I must do it so with that and my partner’s nurses and doctors letters I believe the appeal will be favorable I wish the best for you !! Keep strong and I’ll keep you posted ! Any question that you may have and if I can help please ask ...
Hi Amelia, sorry again to ask. Just want to know, after you lodged your appeal how many weeks after did they send to you the date of your hearing? Thanks

Izo
Newly Registered
Uganda

Post by Izo » Wed May 09, 2018 3:39 pm

Bradas wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 3:06 pm
Thanks Izo
Am really tired l will just wait and see what happens really it's beyond my control.lts just pilling pressure on me.
But then again one never knows really wot home office does you will find that even the most straight forward cases fail it depends on who makes wot decision and how they excercise their Descretion

consular01
Newly Registered
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by consular01 » Wed May 09, 2018 6:47 pm

Streetboy wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 6:39 pm
Application FLRFP 7 year child law all family over stayer.
Applied March 2017
Biometric done in April 2017
Chase up letter sent in Dec 2017 no reply for letter .
Called in office standard reply same day in FEB 2018 . Called again April 2018 standard reply your case not decided complex etc.
Today received reply from home office .
Decided . In country right appeal .
Now lodging appeal I don’t know how long it will take for appeal .
Waited over 14 month not good out come .
Good luck who waiting
submitted same timeline as you ..... still waiting

Amelia4784
Newly Registered
Mexico

Post by Amelia4784 » Wed May 09, 2018 9:24 pm

mister123 wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 3:10 pm
Amelia4784 wrote:
mister123 wrote:
Amelia4784 wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:24 pm

Hi, I applied for FLR FP British child and British partner living in Mexico we returned a year ago cause my partner was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis I applied in July 2017 and back in November they refused my application due to my tourist status and they said I had no insurmountable obstacles which I totally have anyway I’m going through an appeal and the appeal fee was £140 court fee obviously solicitor and barrister is at an extra fee !!
Hi Amelia, my application was refused as well almost same reasons as yours. Anyways, did you already receive hearing date for your appeal?thanks
Hi mister123 so sorry to read about your refusal but don’t give up the journey just extends a bit further, yes I lodged the appeal back in December I believe the first week and my hearing is due on the 12 of June so 5 months after my solicitor recommend to go to an immigration centre to request temporary admission an IS96 I’m not sure cause HO hasn’t sent me a letter to report but my solicitor insists that I must do it so with that and my partner’s nurses and doctors letters I believe the appeal will be favorable I wish the best for you !! Keep strong and I’ll keep you posted ! Any question that you may have and if I can help please ask ...
Hi Amelia, sorry again to ask. Just want to know, after you lodged your appeal how many weeks after did they send to you the date of your hearing? Thanks

Mister123 ok so my refusal was on November 10th, I paid the appeal fees on the 22nd of November, acknowledge from Court is dated 29th of November I received it on the 4th of December and my notice of hearing with the date is dated 12 of January and the actual hearing it’ll be on June 12th, seemed like a long wait but here we are just around the corner now!! All the best !!

Auk333
Pakistan

Post by Auk333 » Wed May 09, 2018 10:04 pm

Rife777 wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 5:29 pm
I’m feeling completely davasted and my world got ton apart by hearing the sad news from solicitor..aplplied on partner route( English wife x living together about 3 years) give them lots of evidence of co habitation, insurmountable obstacles... after 7 months they give us this devastated news without in country right of appeal.. I’m feeling completely devastated as well as my wife.
Is there anything we can do now ?
Sorry to hear that.but don’t worry trust on god and they won’t do any thing inshallah.

Go to a good barrister for judicial review or. For new application if theirs any changes of circumstances.but the best way is go to a good barrister lodge judicial review.
I know what they said in refused it’s all copy paste I know that.your wife can live with you in your home country boa bla bla lots of bullshit they will said just remember their is new high court ruling mr tikka vs ssshd it will be really helpful in artical 8 cases
I hope every thing will be ok.

Auk333
Pakistan

Post by Auk333 » Wed May 09, 2018 10:08 pm

Rife777 wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 6:44 pm
Rife777 wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 5:54 pm
I have been following this forum for long time. I am sharing a issue with all of you which causing me a huge anxiety & stress.
I have been reporting since 2015. I got married with an English lady after getting the permission from the Home office in August 2017 & put a FLR FP application. It has been almost 7 months but haven’t got any result perform biometric request letter. I never missed any reporting & also never got any reminder sms for reporting from the Home office. Today I got a reminder sms for my scheduled upcoming reporting day what is due next week. So,my question is, is it a sign they could try to detain me when I go for reporting? or it’s a change to their system to remind everyone ? Has anyone get same sort of reminder for their upcoming reporting?
It’s really stressing me out. I look forward to get your sugesssion.....
I will look forward to hear back from this forum as its really really stressing me out .....
Go to a good barrister not any private firms.
Read chikwamba no 40and new high court ruling mr tikka vs sshd

Rife777
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by Rife777 » Thu May 10, 2018 12:45 am

Auk333 wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 10:04 pm
Rife777 wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 5:29 pm
I’m feeling completely davasted and my world got ton apart by hearing the sad news from solicitor..aplplied on partner route( English wife x living together about 3 years) give them lots of evidence of co habitation, insurmountable obstacles... after 7 months they give us this devastated news without in country right of appeal.. I’m feeling completely devastated as well as my wife.
Is there anything we can do now ?
Sorry to hear that.but don’t worry trust on god and they won’t do any thing inshallah.

Go to a good barrister for judicial review or. For new application if theirs any changes of circumstances.but the best way is go to a good barrister lodge judicial review.
I know what they said in refused it’s all copy paste I know that.your wife can live with you in your home country boa bla bla lots of bullshit they will said just remember their is new high court ruling mr tikka vs ssshd it will be really helpful in artical 8 cases
I hope every thing will be ok.
Thanks a lots Auk333. Going through a situation like this, every little encouragement & advice means a lots..I hope for you and everyone the best..

mister123

Post by mister123 » Thu May 10, 2018 12:54 pm

Amelia4784 wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 9:24 pm
mister123 wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 3:10 pm
Amelia4784 wrote:
mister123 wrote:

Mister123 ok so my refusal was on November 10th, I paid the appeal fees on the 22nd of November, acknowledge from Court is dated 29th of November I received it on the 4th of December and my notice of hearing with the date is dated 12 of January and the actual hearing it’ll be on June 12th, seemed like a long wait but here we are just around the corner now!! All the best !!
Thanks Amelia. All the best as well!

Pmgiggle
- thin ice -
South Africa

Post by Pmgiggle » Thu May 10, 2018 9:30 pm

Bradas wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 8:59 pm
Bradas wrote:
Bradas wrote:

Am really stressed because l didn't go back as instructed will it affect my overall outcome even if we have a child because my husband says he isn't going to leave in Africa?in our first application we didn't hv a child but then later on we were blessed with a child whose is now 10 months old.
Hi Bradas we all been there we've been through that so your situation is not the worst,I was told many times to live the country before I had British children.Be positive now u've got a child that's a different situation,when u have time try and read through the forum from the beginning then u'll understand many different stories that will give you courage. Am praying for your good news to come soon mine took over 13 months so yours will come too. I know it's not easy nothing is waiting is terrible but keep going dear u'll get there at the end. I used to read people's stories here they made me feel better in fact they kept me going until the end. Think positive.All by ur side.🙏😘🤞

Bradas
- thin ice -
Kenya

Post by Bradas » Thu May 10, 2018 9:41 pm

Thanks Pmgiggle
That's the most consoling thing l have heard since l got the email reply on the 8th which said l was told to leave the country and l opted to stay so my husband not wanting to provide for me isn't emergency until l prove it.l really got scared cz l thought they will now even look if l paid maternity fee.
Since that day l try to scroll in this forum even upto 2am looking for stories like mine but I think am still an amatuer here and l don't know how to search well.
Am hving sleepless nights but let me try better today and see if l can find stories like mine.
I just hope this nightmare ends one day and l can be independent and get my pride back once again.
Am happy for you.
Enjoy your freedom know cz l really know how it feels when one is in this situation.

Bradas
- thin ice -
Kenya

Post by Bradas » Thu May 10, 2018 9:44 pm

Hi Pmgiggle
Please of l want to find stories like mine in this forum.(i.e)pple who were once told to leave the country like me what should l type in Google search to get the stories.
Please do you have an idea.
I really need stories to keep me going now that l have lost all my friends.

Pmgiggle
- thin ice -
South Africa

Post by Pmgiggle » Fri May 11, 2018 12:54 pm

Bradas wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 9:44 pm
Hi Pmgiggle
Please of l want to find stories like mine in this forum.(i.e)pple who were once told to leave the country like me what should l type in Google search to get the stories.
Please do you have an idea.
I really need stories to keep me going now that l have lost all my friends.
Sorry for late reply,just google flr fp processing time 2018 then on the forum it's 1-54 just keep reading u'll feel strong. I wish they did allow people here to chat or give contacts I was going to ask to come and stay with us for a bit (visit to take things out of ur head but they delete things like that. I feel for u bcoz I've been there. The difference I had a very supportive partner. I don't how we can contact am sure things like that would help.🙏

Bradas
- thin ice -
Kenya

Post by Bradas » Fri May 11, 2018 5:26 pm

Thank you Pmgiggle for the kind gestures.
I wish we could have been allowed to change contacts or even chat but l know rules are rules n if to be followed.
I won't have mind to go away instead of staying somewhere you know the guy is tired of providing for you.Someone who you can't even discuss with your immigration problem cz if l try it will lead to argument all he wants to hear is l hv a visa n l can work.
If l am to get a refusal l will just have to seek for funds from Africa if am to go through JR and never inform my husband cz that will even see the end of relationship. I doesn't want to finance my immigration case or hear about it.
Lucky you u had a supportive partner so even if the waiting time was stressful it wasnt a struggle from day to day cz u hv someone who console you and give you courage to hold in there.
Me each day is a struggle the only place l talk about my story is in this forum or my family back at home. The headaches 1 get isn't easy but l just try to be strong for my son n pray God to help me cause am sure getting funds for JR won't be easy and also hiding the truth from my husband will pill pressure on me.
I visit would help me but am sure there is nothing l can do.At times l wish l had someone who could just give me a shoulder to cry on n just realise all my pain and stress.As l type this l find tears rolling down my cheeks but again am thankful for you taking time and replying me.
Tonight l will check the beginning of the forum and read all through.
People like you give some people like us strength to look forward for the next day.
Thank you very much.

Pmgiggle
- thin ice -
South Africa

Post by Pmgiggle » Fri May 11, 2018 8:46 pm

Hi Bradas are u there? I understand.

Bradas
- thin ice -
Kenya

Post by Bradas » Fri May 11, 2018 8:48 pm

Hi Pmgiggle thanks for you concerns.
Am just trying to read across the forum.

Pmgiggle
- thin ice -
South Africa

Post by Pmgiggle » Fri May 11, 2018 8:51 pm

Bradas wrote:
Fri May 11, 2018 8:48 pm
Hi Pmgiggle thanks for you concerns.
Am just trying to read across the forum.
Can u try and write this down and give me a ring everybody needs a friend. mobile number removed by moderator

Bradas
- thin ice -
Kenya

Post by Bradas » Fri May 11, 2018 8:54 pm

Thanks alot l have written it down.
I will ring you.

Cherryblossoms1220
Newly Registered
Philippines

Post by Cherryblossoms1220 » Sat May 12, 2018 8:44 am

Hi i am new here on this forum
Please i need an advise as i am losing hope

I applied flr fp 10 year route as i am a single parent to a 8 yr old child who is british citizen
I overstayed since 2008

Flr fp timeline

Submitted : 30/10/2017
Money taken : 01/11/2017
Acknowledgement letter : 18/11/2017
Biometrics request : 18/11/2017
Biometrics taken : 24/11/2017

I think its over 6 mos. My solicitor doesnt do anything when i asked them to send HO a catch up letter or sth.shall i call HO myself at this time?
Thank you

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat May 12, 2018 9:09 am

Cherryblossoms1220 wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 8:44 am
Hi i am new here on this forum
Please i need an advise as i am losing hope

I applied flr fp 10 year route as i am a single parent to a 8 yr old child who is british citizen
I overstayed since 2008

Flr fp timeline

Submitted : 30/10/2017
Money taken : 01/11/2017
Acknowledgement letter : 18/11/2017
Biometrics request : 18/11/2017
Biometrics taken : 24/11/2017

I think its over 6 mos. My solicitor doesnt do anything when i asked them to send HO a catch up letter or sth.shall i call HO myself at this time?
Thank you
????

member/Mhukhou1220/

Multiple Usernames (click)
Administrator wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:46 pm

This is forbidden activity.

You may have one member ID here and only one. We make exceptions only under specific cases, and only when we can monitor all such activity.

Members activating and/or posting from multiple ID's (without specific, written previous arrangements) will be banned from the forum.

The Admin
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.