ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA FM notice for marriage 70 days investigation

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Ayikaz1984
Newly Registered
Mood:
Hungary

EEA FM notice for marriage 70 days investigation

Post by Ayikaz1984 » Wed May 09, 2018 10:26 pm

Please could someone give advice? Im so scared. EEA-non EEA application, we have been living together since July 2016, EEA FM applied 3 times, one is still pending, was submitted in March.

We gave notice for marriage in April this year (we even informed the HO about our intention) and got a letter today, they started a 72 day investigation whether it’s a sham marriage.

Utterly gutted and scared, we filed loads of evidence in our case file since 07/2016, photos, call history, supporting letters, tenancy agreements, bills, etc.

In the letter they mention a possible interview, we are genuine but scared if they can put him in the detention centre?

Any advice appreciated on what to expect, thank you!!!

Casa

Re: EEA FM notice for marriage 70 days investigation

Post by Casa » Thu May 10, 2018 7:25 am

The Registrar was legally bound to notify the HO of your intention to marry. Have you submitted 3 applications as a EEA Family member? If you are unmarried this should have been an EEA EFM application. :idea:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Ayikaz1984
Newly Registered
Mood:
Hungary

Re: EEA FM notice for marriage 70 days investigation

Post by Ayikaz1984 » Thu May 10, 2018 8:33 am

Yes sorry it was a mistake, we submitted annEea Efm application