ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need help getting Romanian passport in USA

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

JAdams
Newly Registered
Mood:
Romania

Need help getting Romanian passport in USA

Post by JAdams » Thu May 10, 2018 5:12 pm

I am living in the USA but all of my Romanian documentation has expired.

I am married to a USA citizen but am not yet a citizen myself.

I have to travel outside of the USA soon for business so I need to get a new Romanian passport.

So far I have been trying to get my travel pass and submit all the supporting documents however I am having non stop issues where I do as they (Romania) ask, then they tell me to do it over in a different way.

Today they sent me 2 more requests. One, my spouses birth certificate is too old to have appostiled, so it needs to be updated. And two, for me to redo my marriage certificate so it contains my spouses full middle name instead of initial. I called the local courthouse and they said it was not possible to change.

I feel like I have hit a roadblock now and am in complete confusion and depression thinking that this just may not be possible.

Please help