ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

German Work Visa from Pakistan

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

zhaider87
Newly Registered
Pakistan

German Work Visa from Pakistan

Post by zhaider87 » Fri May 11, 2018 7:14 am

Hi,

I'm expecting a job offer from Germany and I wanted to see what are the requirements for the work Visa. I'm a bit confused as the German Embassy site in Pakistan listed following as the requirements:

pakistan.diplo.de/pk-en/service/05-VisaEinreise/4-work-jobseeker/1676106

And while I looked as general German Work Visa requirements I don't see Blocked Account, TOEFL/IELTS or my educational degrees being attested as requirements. Can someone clear the confusion because the embassy, I assume has merged the requirements of job seeking vs WorkVisa and I'm not looking for Job seeking Visa.

Anyway, the main question I have is will my job experience letters required to be in detail about the job responsibilities/roles/projects I worked on or a simple acknowledgement letter will be suffice? Since my last employer issue experience letter based on simple templates like work from this to this date with this designation and satisfactory and I have it like that. Secondly what about my current employer, I don't know if I let them know that I'm moving to Germany and what will be their reaction, so how should I work around that? Can I skip their experience letter and instead provide my offer letter?

Thanks in advance.

Caravel88
Member of Standing
Mood:
Spain

Re: German Work Visa from Pakistan

Post by Caravel88 » Fri May 11, 2018 9:13 am

They recently updated and changed their embassy / consulate websites globally and a lot of information is missing.

Just to make sure, if I were you, I would not hesitate to get in touch with them via email and specifically request their requirements for applying for a blue card / employment visa since you will have a job offer and as you said you are not looking for work.
zhaider87 wrote:
Fri May 11, 2018 7:14 am
Hi,

I'm expecting a job offer from Germany and I wanted to see what are the requirements for the work Visa. I'm a bit confused as the German Embassy site in Pakistan listed following as the requirements:

pakistan.diplo.de/pk-en/service/05-VisaEinreise/4-work-jobseeker/1676106

And while I looked as general German Work Visa requirements I don't see Blocked Account, TOEFL/IELTS or my educational degrees being attested as requirements. Can someone clear the confusion because the embassy, I assume has merged the requirements of job seeking vs WorkVisa and I'm not looking for Job seeking Visa.

Anyway, the main question I have is will my job experience letters required to be in detail about the job responsibilities/roles/projects I worked on or a simple acknowledgement letter will be suffice? Since my last employer issue experience letter based on simple templates like work from this to this date with this designation and satisfactory and I have it like that. Secondly what about my current employer, I don't know if I let them know that I'm moving to Germany and what will be their reaction, so how should I work around that? Can I skip their experience letter and instead provide my offer letter?

Thanks in advance.