ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Enterprenuer to Exceptional promise

Only for the Global Talent visa, formerly known as Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) visa

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny

SarjanNartan
Newly Registered
India

Tier 1 Enterprenuer to Exceptional promise

Post by SarjanNartan » Sat May 12, 2018 12:16 am

Hi all, following this forum since long. It’s been great thread to see all cases and positive outcome. Thank you to all for posting, replying and guidance provided by experts.
I have one general question that I have entered in UK on Tier 1 Enterprenuer Visa. Just wanted to find out my visa due to extend in October 2018.
But I have found about another route that is Exceptional talent/ promise. I consider my self as promising artist and I have got backgound of dancing career since more than 30 years and also at the moment I run dance school business on visa I granted. I have got all eveidence required for Prominsing artist category.
so can I get guidance that I can still can be eligible to apply for that as I have got few months to apply for extension . So what do you suggest.
And has anybody applied through Art Council UK. So if I can get guidance on preparing documents for stage 1 & 2 will be really appreciated.
Thank you in advance.