ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Reconsedrstion for nutrulasation

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Farah Uddin12345
Newly Registered
Afghanistan

Reconsedrstion for nutrulasation

Post by Farah Uddin12345 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:27 pm

Hello everyone .
I meed really help, please give me advice .

I applied for nutrulasation on december 2017 after 6 monthsi I received letter from home office refused my application, the reason is bcz i got my coutry passport and travel document so they said u have problem in your country why u got your contry passport, the things i didnt trvel in my country just i got my coutry passport bcz sometime i need for ID . Then i applied for reconsedration 2 weeks ago so any advice about my case plz .

cyclina1
Hong Kong

Re: Reconsedrstion for nutrulasation

Post by cyclina1 » Tue May 01, 2018 1:17 am

will be rejected by the same reason.... they won't accept based on the reason you provided here....

if you are from conflict country and you may be at risk if you get renew your passport, this can be the reason you have no valid passport for your application. other than that, they won't accept...
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice.

mhsadique
Mood:
Bangladesh

Post by mhsadique » Sun May 06, 2018 11:31 pm

You surrender your own passport and holding
Blue travel documents as a refugee
Then you should not carry your country passport technically it's conflict your asylum case.
By the way did you use or show your own passport?
How HO find out still you are holding your passport as well?

Hello everyone .

I applied for nutrulasation on december 2017 after 6 monthsi I received letter from home office refused my application, the reason is bcz i got my coutry passport and travel document so they said u have problem in your country why u got your contry passport, the things i didnt trvel in my country just i got my coutry passport bcz sometime i need for ID . Then i applied for reconsedration 2 weeks ago so any advice about my case plz .
[/quote]

Farah Uddin12345
Newly Registered
Afghanistan

Post by Farah Uddin12345 » Mon May 14, 2018 10:21 am

I have done big mistake when I send my application for nutrulasation to HO I send my copy country passport and travel document as well . To be honest I didn't know it will be trouble for me .

Any advice now from you guys ? What shall I do ?

Route to ILR
Member of Standing

Post by Route to ILR » Mon May 14, 2018 11:17 am

Farah Uddin12345 wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 10:21 am
I have done big mistake when I send my application for nutrulasation to HO I send my copy country passport and travel document as well . To be honest I didn't know it will be trouble for me .

Any advice now from you guys ? What shall I do ?
U should asked this advice before submitting your naturalization application.

Nothing can done now. Why u made your country passport? when u know u claimed asylum and told HO that your life is not safe in that country. How many years banned they imposed on u?

Sand6

Post by Sand6 » Thu May 17, 2018 6:15 pm

Hi I recently got ilr set p route and also hold own country passport but no travel document as never travelled outside uk and be for applying for ilr saw on the guideline notes that you should keep your passport updated that's why renews own country passport was not aware that it will be a problem when applying for naturalisation as with the decision of ilr home office have returned home country passport as well( got ilr last week). Any advice will be highly appreciated as will apply for BC next year want the advice beforehand. And I am not from a conflicted country it's a case based refugee status.

Farah Uddin12345
Newly Registered
Afghanistan

Post by Farah Uddin12345 » Sun May 20, 2018 4:47 am

I know i should not get my country passport but I was stupid to be honest , the home office banned me for 10 years. But I applied for reconsedration for home office so I made some reason for them but I'm not sure the will accept or not . So I have to wait now for responce. Could you tell me plz how long might take the consederation answer ????

Sand6

Post by Sand6 » Sun May 20, 2018 8:49 am

Farah Uddin12345 wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 4:47 am
I know i should not get my country passport but I was stupid to be honest , the home office banned me for 10 years. But I applied for reconsedration for home office so I made some reason for them but I'm not sure the will accept or not . So I have to wait now for responce. Could you tell me plz how long might take the consederation answer ????
Hi when did you get your own country passport before applying for ilr or after getting ilr.

Farah Uddin12345
Newly Registered
Afghanistan

Post by Farah Uddin12345 » Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:52 am

They banned for 10 years it means I can not apply before 10 years . What do u think if i apply new application for British passport but I meed to risk for money about £1300 . Any advice???

TheRock9
Mood:

Post by TheRock9 » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:40 am

Hi,

If they have banned you for 10 Years, most probably they will stick with the same decision. I don't think it is work to take a risk of £1300.

Thanks
I am not an immigration lawyer, so comments here are not an advise. My comments are from my own experience and interpretation of information which is available publicly.

Lonelondoner2008
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Lonelondoner2008 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:46 am

Farah Uddin12345 wrote:
Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:27 pm
Hello everyone .

Hello
Can I ask you which date ho starts your ban ?Is it the date you obtained your countrys passport or the date of application for naturalization?
I have done a mistake as well by ontaining my countrys paasport but I never travelled on it nor I have ho travel document and I obtained after I got asylum and ho didnt have my passport held as i didnt have one at the time of asylum application.