ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Interview at UKVI Premises

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ahaq85
Pakistan

FPS Reports Urgent Help

Post by ahaq85 » Tue May 15, 2018 12:41 pm

Dear Senior Members,

I have received a letter from CW and asked to submit original FPS reports,
I did submit before but CW is asking again so I am sending again. I did also ask HMRC to send me FPS reports yearly wise and I didn't receive so far,

As per Letter, I have to send FPS reports within 10 working days.

Letter issue Date is 3rd May 2018 and my question is, WHAT is the last date to send documents?
Should CW receive by 17th May 2018 or before 17th May?

I also received a sticky note to paste on documents and it also has a date written in the following pattern.

B/F 17th May 2018

I am confused when should I send reports, If I send tomorrow by next day post, CW will receive it by 17th May and is it FINE? or he has to receive before 17th May?

I hope I tried to clear my points.
Please respond as early you can

ahaq85
Pakistan

Re: FPS Reports Urgent Help

Post by ahaq85 » Tue May 15, 2018 1:06 pm

@marcnath

Waiting for your input please

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Tue May 15, 2018 1:33 pm

I can't say for sure, but posting it with proof of posting by the date is what is used for the application. So I assume it is the same for this.

But send it as soon as you can.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

ahaq85
Pakistan

Post by ahaq85 » Tue May 15, 2018 1:40 pm

Date of Issue is 3d May and its clearly mentioned CW should receive within 10 working days

So does it mean on 17th May he should receive it...

I am bit confused on it.
I am going to post tomorrow with NEXT DAY POST guaranteed 1:00PM Next Day

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Tue May 15, 2018 1:44 pm

ahaq85 wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 1:40 pm
Date of Issue is 3d May and its clearly mentioned CW should receive within 10 working days

So does it mean on 17th May he should receive it...

I am bit confused on it.
I am going to post tomorrow with NEXT DAY POST guaranteed 1:00PM Next Day
That should work then.

It does seem to mean that it should be received by 17th
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

ahaq85
Pakistan

Post by ahaq85 » Tue May 15, 2018 2:01 pm

Thanks marcnath

ahaq85
Pakistan

Interview at UKVI Premises

Post by ahaq85 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:04 pm

Hi Guys,

Can someone send me the link to interview questions and share his/her experience when called for an interview at UKVI Premises Central London? I have been asked to attend an interview on 10th Sept at 9:00 AM. I did check forum but didn't find the post. I know a couple of applicants had an interview at UKVI location.

My TimeLine:

Application Date: 27th July 2017
Biometric Letter Received: 2nd August 2017
Complex Letter 2 weeks later
Till then no Response

Today received an email to contact an interview.

I run an IT consultancy company virtual office, Its mentioned interview will last for one hour and do I need to take some documents with me or not?

zimba
Mood:

Re: Interview at UKVI Premises

Post by zimba » Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:05 pm

Please SEARCH THE FORUM :!: :!: There are many topics covering this

uk-tier-1-entrepreneur-visas/entreprene ... 39738.html
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

ahaq85
Pakistan

Post by ahaq85 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:14 pm

[[ We are currently considering your application and would like you to attend an interview to help us assess your application.

If you wish to continue with your application then we have arranged your interview for:

Date: 10 September 2018 Time: 09:00

Place: VFS/UKVI, 66 Wilson Street, LONDON EC2A 2BT

Please:

* Ensure you enrol your biometrics prior to the interview date detailed above (as requested by separate letter), and

* Complete and email the following documents immediately to: TMInterviewhub@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

1. The attached Interview Reply Form to confirm that you will attend the interview; and

2. The attached Declaration which you must read, sign and date before emailing.

Please note that you will also be asked to confirm during your interview that you have read the Declaration. ]]

@Zimba... Many thanks for your response and link. I was reading the letter and its written "" enroll your biometrics prior to the interview date""

Can you please guide me what does this mean and how to enroll for biometrics when there is no information provided about it.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:25 pm

These letters are generic. I assume you were certainly asked to provide your biometrics for this application after applying in 2017
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

ahaq85
Pakistan

Post by ahaq85 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:13 pm

Alright, Biometric was done in August, Should I take that document with me?

Can I take documents ( unaudited accounts, invoices, employee and client contracts, bank statements) with me to answer questions when asked by caseworker?
Is it going to be a Skype interview?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:25 pm

Can you please desist from tagging your questions onto every topic you find. Keep ALL your questions in your own topic, THIS ONE!!

See point 12 in the forum rules FAQs (click to read)
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:27 pm

Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

ahaq85
Pakistan

Post by ahaq85 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:31 pm

CR001 wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:27 pm
All your topices now merged (click to read)
I understand your concerns, I was reading posts from applicants had an interview at VFS London, i wanted to know their experience as the time period for an interview is one hour which is less than usual when UKVI compliance officers visit at business premises. Secondly, i want to know if someone had taken documents with them to VFS to answer questions. I apologies if it's not allowed by the moderator of page.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:15 pm

You could be interviewed for all sort of reasons so the questions and the experience could vary quite a lot. For Tier 1E applicants, it is mostly business related but it could be related to other personal reasons. Please do not bump all old posts :!: