ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Eu visa

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Gulnaz
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Eu visa

Post by Gulnaz » Sat May 12, 2018 12:48 am

My husband is an UK national I am his second wife his first wife live in pakistan. he was applied for UK Visa for his first wife from islamabd embassy but they refused.i am too live in Lahore .my husband being a British national is a member of eeu states too so I as a eeu member spouse applied for 15 days visit Visa for Poland. We attached all required documents such as marriage certificate verified from ministry of forgien and affairs ,copy of my husband british passport , cover letter which stated that we both travel to gather just for 15 days. statement ,hotel booking and returned ticket but the immigration officer refused and with the aligation of my documents are fake and I could be threaten for their country. We applied twice for Poland Schengen visa but faced refused after that we apply for with same way for Netherland but they refused too and at the last I tried Spain it's too refused. Now I am faced lots of family problem due to living far from my husband please kindly suggested ne how I can join my husband

Caravel88
Member of Standing
Mood:
Spain

Re: Eu visa

Post by Caravel88 » Sat May 12, 2018 9:57 am

I am not sure if I understand your message. There isn't much info here.
You should post more info and the details of refusal etc.

Also I'd suggest that you read the other threads about refusals to see how other forum members dealt with them and what they did. For example here: europe-immigration-forum/non-eu-spouse- ... 50900.html
Gulnaz wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 12:48 am
My husband is an UK national I am his second wife his first wife live in pakistan. he was applied for UK Visa for his first wife from islamabd embassy but they refused.i am too live in Lahore .my husband being a British national is a member of eeu states too so I as a eeu member spouse applied for 15 days visit Visa for Poland. We attached all required documents such as marriage certificate verified from ministry of forgien and affairs ,copy of my husband british passport , cover letter which stated that we both travel to gather just for 15 days. statement ,hotel booking and returned ticket but the immigration officer refused and with the aligation of my documents are bad quality and I could be threaten for their country. We applied twice for Poland Schengen visa but faced refused after that we apply for with same way for Netherland but they refused too and at the last I tried Spain it's too refused. Now I am faced lots of family problem due to living far from my husband please kindly suggested ne how I can join my husband

gokulatti
Member of Standing
Norway

Re: Eu visa

Post by gokulatti » Tue May 15, 2018 10:48 pm

I don't understand either, was the first wife divorced? prior to your marriage, if yes, on what grounds did he apply for the first wife if I may ask. If possible can you points of the refusal letter.