ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years route to ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Thalu
Newly Registered
Ireland

10 years route to ILR

Post by Thalu » Tue May 15, 2018 10:59 pm

Hi Gurus
I read of this forum for long time. I would like to get help from Gurus via this forum now.

I came to U.K on end of June 2008 on a Student Visa. After I applied for PSW, entrepreneur. Now applied for entrepreneur extension and I received the letter from home office that my visa has been granted. I am waiting the for the BRP.

I applied with two dependants, husband and 5 years old son he was born in U.K. During this entrepreneur extension application in process, I had a baby he is now 2 months old. We are planning to travel to our country as soon as earlier as my mother is in bed for more than six months.

Can I apply for ILR 28 days before in one day service. Do I need to apply for 2 months old as well or do I need to register him as British citizen, after I granted my ILR. Is there any other obtion for my situation.

Thanks in advance for the advices.