ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Home Office automated emails

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

anits
Newly Registered
United States of America

Home Office automated emails

Post by anits » Tue May 15, 2018 9:47 am

I submitted my ILR application in early February. I received an automated Home Office email on 13th March and again on 13th April (Both at 11:04am).

The message:

We are emailing you to confirm that your recent Home Office application is still under consideration and we expect to make a decision within 6 months of the date of your application, which is our service standard. If we are unable to process your application within 6 months we will tell you as soon as possible.

I did not receive an email on 13th May. Does this mean my application has been decided and is en route to me, or is it possible that they stopped sending automated emails?

anits
Newly Registered
United States of America

Re: Home Office automated emails

Post by anits » Wed May 16, 2018 10:05 am

Seems like they have made a decision on the application- our lawyer has received an email from the courier that our BRPs are arriving on 17th May. So no email = good sign!

donny123

Re: Home Office automated emails

Post by donny123 » Wed May 16, 2018 1:55 pm

Hi Antis, Congratulations, from which category you applied ILR?