ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

7 year child route

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Lord123
Newly Registered
Wales

Urgent:Interview with home office

Post by Lord123 » Wed May 16, 2018 4:04 pm

Hi...can some one please help me as I am in panic atm.,.received a letter today that I have to go for an interview (not my family) requesting the above documents. I have a pending human rights application made last year. 7year route for a child. Contacted our solicitor and have been asked to go and they will ask questions about ties back home etc ...really -2 nervous. Can you please tell me if you know anyone who has gone thru something similar ? We have already answered these questions in the court then why UKBA want to know the same thing again. Please help!!!

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Urgent:Interview with home office

Post by CR001 » Wed May 16, 2018 4:20 pm

I have split your post to its own topic as you tagged onto a thread that was 10 years old (2008) and the rules have changed a lot since then.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Lord123
Newly Registered
Wales

Post by Lord123 » Wed May 16, 2018 4:43 pm

CR001 wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 4:20 pm
I have split your post to its own topic as you tagged onto a thread that was 10 years old (2008) and the rules have changed a lot since then.
Thank you

bubbly2703

Post by bubbly2703 » Wed May 16, 2018 7:21 pm

Lord123 wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 4:04 pm
Hi...can some one please help me as I am in panic atm.,.received a letter today that I have to go for an interview (not my family) requesting the above documents. I have a pending human rights application made last year. 7year route for a child. Contacted our solicitor and have been asked to go and they will ask questions about ties back home etc ...really -2 nervous. Can you please tell me if you know anyone who has gone thru something similar ? We have already answered these questions in the court then why UKBA want to know the same thing again. Please help!!!
Hi,

Is your solicitor not supposed to prepare you for this? That's why you are paying them.

Lord123
Newly Registered
Wales

Post by Lord123 » Wed May 16, 2018 7:48 pm

No they just said there are going to be questions in relation to ties back home lasting appx 30 min and that’s it!! Really under immense pressure atm. Don’t know why UKBA wants to know everything all over again and anxious to think what will happen. If any one has a similar experience (human rights) please feed back.

Lord123
Newly Registered
Wales

Post by Lord123 » Thu May 17, 2018 7:37 am

Bump

Lord123
Newly Registered
Wales

Home interview: police station where we already sign every 6 mo

Post by Lord123 » Thu May 17, 2018 11:23 am

Hi all,

I wonder if someone with similar experience help me please please please.

My , husband & our child has been in this country for nearly 9 years. We have a pending file with home office in respect of human rights 7 yr route. We fulfill the criteria.

Received a letter from home office yesterday that I have to go (alone) for an interview at the PS.

The letter is as follows:

The interview is required to collate and verify personal data about you and your family. Bring with you any documents with you which will confirm your and your family’s nationality.

National passport, Birthcertificate, DL, letters from family etc.

Apart from the family letters (which we don’t have) they have all the documents with them.

As per the solicitor it is a new procedure and a standard one. They will ask for ties back home etc. We have already answered these questions in front of the judge and an immigration officer.

Please help me understand why they want to know this all over again, what can ne the outcome l. I am just so anxious right now.

Please some one

NG1983

Post by NG1983 » Thu May 17, 2018 12:16 pm

What is it immigration background and why were you going for reporting
.Are you a female or a male.And are your family (hubby or wife here)?.
You really need to attend the interview.Just make sure your going with your lawyer and tell them u haven't got a ties back home.

Many thanks and all the best.
PRICELESS

Lord123
Newly Registered
Wales

Re: Home interview: police station where we already sign every 6 mo

Post by Lord123 » Thu May 17, 2018 12:22 pm

Reporting cos initial human rights application was refused ( was not meeting the requirement at that time) and then considered for administrative review and case was in court too. Made fresh application last year feb. I am a female. It’s a family of three, one on the way. Lawyer doesn’t mention anything about the need for them to go they are asking me to go.

Lord123
Newly Registered
Wales

Re: Home office interview: police station where we already sign every 6 mo

Post by Lord123 » Thu May 17, 2018 1:33 pm

Lord123 wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 11:23 am
Hi all,

I wonder if someone with similar experience help me please please please.

My , husband & our child has been in this country for nearly 9 years. We have a pending file with home office in respect of human rights 7 yr route. We fulfill the criteria.

Received a letter from home office yesterday that I have to go (alone) for an interview at the PS.

The letter is as follows:

The interview is required to collate and verify personal data about you and your family. Bring with you any documents with you which will confirm your and your family’s nationality.

National passport, Birthcertificate, DL, letters from family etc.

Apart from the family letters (which we don’t have) they have all the documents with them.

As per the solicitor it is a new procedure and a standard one. They will ask for ties back home etc. We have already answered these questions in front of the judge and an immigration officer.

Please help me understand why they want to know this all over again, what can ne the outcome l. I am just so anxious right now.

Please some one

Lord123
Newly Registered
Wales

Flr Fp refused again with no appeal right

Post by Lord123 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:43 pm

Can anyone please suggest what are our options? Our file has been refused again sadly. Do I have any other option than to apply again for flr fp? Please help it’s urgent. Been granted immigration bail.

Lord123
Newly Registered
Wales

7 year child route

Post by Lord123 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:02 pm

Hi I wonder if some one can give me some advice on the grave issue I have got.

My two applications 7 year child route have been refused. We went to the court in the first one but the judge refused and then made another application but home office refused it based on the judges deciosion in the first application.

Now we do t know where to go from here? Should we try n see if home office gives us appeal if we send a PAP letter or file a fresh application ?

What impact is it going to have if this new file also gets refused?

My son was 10 months old when he came to this country and now 10 and have a new born too.
Is filing a JR any good?

Please help.

Saba22
Newly Registered
Mood:

Re: 7 year child route

Post by Saba22 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:53 pm

Hi everyone....can u let me know have u done any interview for 7 year child route and what did they ask you.
I am new here so if any thing not according to the rules please do let me know.

I want to ask about 7year child route. My daughter would be 7 in 8 October 2018.
currently I am on asylum application ,waiting for court to give appeal rights.i want to know what should I do now on current situation.either I go for further submission in asylum application or it's better to withdraw my asylum application and go for 7year child route.
Which one takes less time and chances are bright to get visa .
Thanks

Lord123
Newly Registered
Wales

Post by Lord123 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:39 pm

Hi,

My experience in respect of 7 year child route is that this a extremely difficult visa to get. You might be better of remaining in your asylum route. 7 year cases are hardly successful. Make sure to take advice from a good solicitor too. Do your own research as well. Good luck

Saba22
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by Saba22 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:58 pm

Thanks lot for your kind advice.

I am in mix feelings right now.cant decide what to do. I will seek some help from solicitor too.thanks again.

seeking_info
Newly Registered

Post by seeking_info » Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:02 pm

Hi, can you please tell me what HO asked you when they called you for interview for collecting information? what information they want? I am a bit confused as they already have all my information.
would really appreciate if you help me and answer my questions.
Thanks in advance.