ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Extension Visa Approved

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Sarega
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: Application Refused! Urgent Help required - please

Post by Sarega » Fri May 18, 2018 1:48 pm

Hi,

I have submitted with the old application all the proofs of the employees previously for the period between 2014 and 2017.

Can I use the the RTI, FPS because that is for period between 2014 and 2017 that I submitted previously or will I have to get the accountant to do the same thing again but with todays date

Thanks

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Fri May 18, 2018 3:19 pm

Sarega wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 1:48 pm
Hi,

I have submitted with the old application all the proofs of the employees previously for the period between 2014 and 2017.

Can I use the the RTI, FPS because that is for period between 2014 and 2017 that I submitted previously or will I have to get the accountant to do the same thing again but with todays date

Thanks
So, you did not keep a copy of the submissions ?

Get the accountant to print all the documents again.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Sarega
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Sarega » Fri May 18, 2018 4:23 pm

okay I will - thanks.

Sarega
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Tier 1 Extension Visa Approved

Post by Sarega » Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:17 pm

Dear All,

I am not sure how to link this to my previous post hence this new topic, so my apologies.

My Tier 1 Extension visa has been APPROVED. This was after the initial rejection, I made an application again and it was approved.

Thank you to everyone at the forum for the valuable guidance and advice as well as the solicitor who helped alot (I will not state the name as per the rules of this forum), especially as I turned up at the office on the last day of the deadline with the paperwork and accountant!

The good thing about the solicitor was that he worked in industry/ business before he became a solicitor so understood everything really well.

However, this forum made all all the difference and I could have not done it without you guys!

Thanks again.

Hopefully next time I will share good news about my ILR!

Sarega
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: Tier 1 Extension Visa Approved

Post by Sarega » Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:37 pm

I Just wanted to really really thank Marcnath for all his/her help - you were great!!!!!