ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa Approval after 14.5 months extention

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Longj
Newly Registered
China

Visa Approval after 14.5 months extention

Post by Longj » Fri May 18, 2018 2:56 pm

Hi everyone

It is great day, this morning I have got the passport and BPR card along with approval letter
has been 14.5 moths waiting
everyone still waiting I am sure will have good new on this just need more confidence and more patience

keep up for the next step
everyone good luck on it :D

rangers

Re: Visa Approval after 14.5 months extention

Post by rangers » Fri May 18, 2018 3:06 pm

great news mate....
whats was your timeline?
Did you face any interviews?
when did you get your ihs back?

tier1visaanil
Newly Registered

Post by tier1visaanil » Fri May 18, 2018 3:06 pm

great and congratulation Dear . what was your timeline? interview or without? 200k or 50K?

Longj
Newly Registered
China

Post by Longj » Fri May 18, 2018 3:11 pm

my timeline is
28/02/2017 send application
25/04/2017 complex letter
10/02/2018 IHS refund
18/05/2018 approved

interview at my home as business address last 2.5 hours
I am 200k and lost in first year 110k and second year 90k this year in profit which after I send application
business is eBay online selling and warehouse storage

mig2015

Post by mig2015 » Fri May 18, 2018 3:45 pm

congratulations, hope the long processing time didn't cause that much damage to your business.

Could you please share more details with regards to the interview? I mean, was there anything specific to the nature of your business that might have been interesting forthe CW or CO (for example if you provided extra documents for genuineness of the business when submitting your extension application, or if you were asked to provide during the interview)

Longj
Newly Registered
China

Post by Longj » Fri May 18, 2018 7:40 pm

mig2015 wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 3:45 pm
congratulations, hope the long processing time didn't cause that much damage to your business.

Could you please share more details with regards to the interview? I mean, was there anything specific to the nature of your business that might have been interesting forthe CW or CO (for example if you provided extra documents for genuineness of the business when submitting your extension application, or if you were asked to provide during the interview)
Hi
It does effect on my business hugely, I have to change my way of doing it, anyway because of this delaying I found much better business model which help my business like rocket up.

Regarding to your question, I didn’t put any extra documentations for application to prove my genuineness. Because this will make whole process slow. God knows it still take much time to get it pass.

During the interview the CO does asked many questions to test your knowledge of your business, as long as you prepare well, know your business well and know the numbers well. Most important thing is you have to have all the paper work along with you which prove that you are ready for anything to come.

End of the interview they took my contract, my warehouse lease, bank statement and employee contracts as well as looked my website.

So, I think best you have to have these paper work ready for the testing of genuineness that will give you a pass.

dhirja

Post by dhirja » Fri May 18, 2018 8:00 pm

Many congratulations to you.

When did you been interviewed.

Thanks

Longj
Newly Registered
China

Post by Longj » Fri May 18, 2018 8:45 pm

dhirja wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 8:00 pm
Many congratulations to you.

When did you been interviewed.

Thanks
My interview was 05/10/2017

mig2015

Post by mig2015 » Sat May 19, 2018 5:17 pm

Longj wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 7:40 pm
mig2015 wrote:

Hi
It does effect on my business hugely, I have to change my way of doing it, anyway because of this delaying I found much better business model which help my business like rocket up.

Regarding to your question, I didn’t put any extra documentations for application to prove my genuineness. Because this will make whole process slow. God knows it still take much time to get it pass.

During the interview the CO does asked many questions to test your knowledge of your business, as long as you prepare well, know your business well and know the numbers well. Most important thing is you have to have all the paper work along with you which prove that you are ready for anything to come.

End of the interview they took my contract, my warehouse lease, bank statement and employee contracts as well as looked my website.

So, I think best you have to have these paper work ready for the testing of genuineness that will give you a pass.

Hello, congratulations again and wish all the best for your business and the upcoming ILR stage. I totally understand the idea about processing time being proportional, in some way, to the sheer of documents submitted, however in your case, clearly this didn't help getting a quick turnaround. For me, and for many I believe the most difficult challenge is the processing time.

I had another question with regards to your application; as an online seller, what were the licenses or permissions you had to acquire? were they also highlighted during your interview?

Longj
Newly Registered
China

Post by Longj » Sun May 20, 2018 10:02 am

mig2015 wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 5:17 pm
Longj wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 7:40 pm
mig2015 wrote:

Hi

Hello, congratulations again and wish all the best for your business and the upcoming ILR stage. I totally understand the idea about processing time being proportional, in some way, to the sheer of documents submitted, however in your case, clearly this didn't help getting a quick turnaround. For me, and for many I believe the most difficult challenge is the processing time.

I had another question with regards to your application; as an online seller, what were the licenses or permissions you had to acquire? were they also highlighted during your interview?
Thank you very much, as a online seller, you need your eBay account and selling history with you, you don't need any licenses or anything as long as company house showing you company nature is online and mail-order business