ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

A story of (High Qulified Person)

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Almaximus
Newly Registered
Libya

A story of (High Qulified Person)

Post by Almaximus » Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:45 pm

Hello

I don`t know from where should I start but I will talk extemporaneously.

I know that most of companies all over the world have some priorities when it comes to hire someone:
I list my conclusion like this :
- In the upper case they hire people who are resident on same country ( No effort – No work visa – No Transfer fees – No headache )
- Then those people who are resident in a country that require an easy transfer procedures and cost very few fees.
- Then in bottom case there are those people who are resident on countries that has high rate of procedures and fees and will cost a lot for those companies to bring them on.

Anyway...
I believe that there are some creative people existed in all over world but destiny chooses them to be in the right place and right time when their chance comes on.

Speaking about myself :
With a lot of experience I classify myself as a very creative and a high qualified person, with a many skills and talents, but my own chance didn’t come yet. So I decide to work hard to make my one, I ask everywhere and learn a lot about difficulties that will face me, I had applied to many companies but most of them replied with refuse when it comes to realize that they will pay that much (effort and fees) to hire me.
The thing that drive me crazy that this companies are looking for residency status before even looking for skills, its like saying that there are too many skilled people over world!

Now I am here to ask :
- What is the best solution for me to get the attention for these companies and tell them that (HEY ! I am here) ?
- What is the best solution to show (I am worth to be hired) ?

hell_storm2004
Newly Registered
Mood:
United States of America

Re: A story of (High Qulified Person)

Post by hell_storm2004 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:58 am

Keep applying. Try linked in jobs section. Recruitment boards... etc.

At this point of time, I would say its next to impossible to get into the UK. But not to disappoint you right at the beginning of your journey. All I can say, just keep applying. Scatter gun approach and see what sticks. Recruitment firms rarely work, the only one who can sponsor you at the moment would be the direct companies. Some recruiters would give you weird requirements that you wont be able to fill even in a few rare case that are available to get a sponsorship. But just keep applying.

I am talking about my personal experience.

So the only real advice i can say, try dating a Bit! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

kushalprasad
Newly Registered

Re: A story of (High Qulified Person)

Post by kushalprasad » Sat May 19, 2018 12:21 am

Almaximus wrote:
Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:45 pm
Hello

I don`t know from where should I start but I will talk extemporaneously.

I know that most of companies all over the world have some priorities when it comes to hire someone:
I list my conclusion like this :
- In the upper case they hire people who are resident on same country ( No effort – No work visa – No Transfer fees – No headache )
- Then those people who are resident in a country that require an easy transfer procedures and cost very few fees.
- Then in bottom case there are those people who are resident on countries that has high rate of procedures and fees and will cost a lot for those companies to bring them on.

Anyway...
I believe that there are some creative people existed in all over world but destiny chooses them to be in the right place and right time when their chance comes on.

Speaking about myself :
With a lot of experience I classify myself as a very creative and a high qualified person, with a many skills and talents, but my own chance didn’t come yet. So I decide to work hard to make my one, I ask everywhere and learn a lot about difficulties that will face me, I had applied to many companies but most of them replied with refuse when it comes to realize that they will pay that much (effort and fees) to hire me.
The thing that drive me crazy that this companies are looking for residency status before even looking for skills, its like saying that there are too many skilled people over world!

Now I am here to ask :
- What is the best solution for me to get the attention for these companies and tell them that (HEY ! I am here) ?
- What is the best solution to show (I am worth to be hired) ?
No company will go through hassles of sponsoring your VISA unless you are one in million. You need to get your own work permit then it will become easier for you to find job. It's true for any country in the world except India where you can literally just go their and work or setup a business Govt doesn't give a shit.