ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Refused citizenship because of good character

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Prabung
Newly Registered
Mauritius

Refused citizenship because of good character

Post by Prabung » Sat May 19, 2018 7:24 am

Morning
My citizenship was refused because of good character but I think it was wrong as my passport was held in the home office for 2.5 years and as it was pending for an outcome, I had the same right as previously granted but they said I worked illegally during that period. I had proof I send my documents on time and was waiting for an outcome. I made an reconsideration and waiting for an answer from them. Can anybody tell me how long it takes for reconsideration please.
Thanks

Johnnyboy007
Newly Registered

Re: Refused citizenship because of good character

Post by Johnnyboy007 » Sat May 19, 2018 1:08 pm

If you know that you have documents to back yourself up, You just have to wait and with what I can gather from people experiences on here, I think reconsideration takes up to 6months. Not sure though so ask another member.

apsk
Member of Standing
India

Re: Refused citizenship because of good character

Post by apsk » Sun May 20, 2018 6:59 am

How could they refuse citizenship because of your good character? :?: