ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Is this TOEIC issue still alive for T1 (E) migrant

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

entruk
Newly Registered
India

Is this TOEIC issue still alive for T1 (E) migrant

Post by entruk » Sat May 19, 2018 7:55 pm

hi guys,

I submit TOEIC in my initial application which was successful. Then when this TOEIC panorama scandal happened, most of the TOEIC applicant called for interview and so as I. I have attended an interview in Mid-2015 (as most of TOEIC applicant attended) where they have asked all the question about TOEIC.

After the interview, I successfully got the extension in the beginning of 2016

Now the TOEIC has removed from test list, so I have to take new test for ILR anyway.

The question is can the application still be refused under 322(2) or is this issue closed now?

The reason for asking the question is that most of the T1 (G) people are refused based on 322(5).

Thanks for your advice

zimba
Mood:

Re: Is this TOEIC issue still alive for T1 (E) migrant

Post by zimba » Sun May 20, 2018 1:00 pm

If you provide a new test, you should be fine. However any form of deception will lead to refusal under 322.
Tier 1G refusals under 322 are exclusively due to tax amendment/non-genuine income declaration not TOEIC
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

entruk
Newly Registered
India

Re: Is this TOEIC issue still alive for T1 (E) migrant

Post by entruk » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:11 am

Dear Zimba, Marcnath,

As we can see another victim of Toeic Mahadi1.

Can you please advice me, under Freedom of information act can I request from home office the information about my TOEIC result provided by ETS to home office?

thanks