ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Ror application refused no ex id

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

pola 23
Poland

Re: Ror application refused no ex id

Post by pola 23 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:09 pm

Hi.dont lose your hope lol because I got ROR without EX ID.Thanks

Pillar644

Post by Pillar644 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:16 pm

Thanks pola, so I have 60 percent chances now then since u got it without ex Id.. I was surprised that they expect one to be able to obtain that..lol

Thanks obie, am worried about that too and has told my solicitor to send a reminder to the court.. cos he did the appeal and said I will be contacted on how to make bank transfer.. but it's a month nothing has been sent by court.. he sent the appeal through fax he said.. I will wait and see if I will get that in maybe two weeks after he said he will send a reminder..

Pillar644

Post by Pillar644 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:10 pm

Pole.. how did you managed ? Did you went to court ? How was the decision made ? Is it recent ?

pola 23
Poland

Post by pola 23 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:00 pm

No my first application was refused bcoz I didn’t provide EX id and then I made another application and I provided some emails conversation history that my EX is not willing to provide me original Id and HO accepted this.

Pillar644

Post by Pillar644 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:19 pm

lol that's simple .. but mine is that am not sure she will respond to my email even and I forgot her email address too.. should I print whatsapp etc .. text messages .. Facebook chat etc

Pillar644

Post by Pillar644 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:19 am

soyerlife wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:07 pm
I believe you are lucky they did not mention her treaty right on the refusal
ex ID Can be challenged in the court ...

Hi obie, soyerlife,

Pls is it better for me to submit another application while my appeal is on and show evidence that I have tried but she refused like :

1) printing whatsapp contacts , text messages , Facebook .. and maybe send a recorded delivery letter asking for her Id (print the letter too and maybe obtain prove of delivery )

2) Include their first refusal letter on that I have not shown Id nor evidence that circumstances are beyond my control as she have refused or not even replied.

3) ask them to pls apply discretion to exempt this as my divorce wasn't good and she started the divorce.

4) include the gp report confirming my dv as I was depressed atimes and got locked out of the house and maybe try to obtain my counselling report which was as a result of the trauma I passed through my marriage.

4) also called a domestic violence organisation (the call went to woman who said that this is a police department) she gave me some emotional support the first time and called me a week later to know how am feeling and to know if I have have managed to get a counselling slot from the contacts she gave me of which one of them are the ones handling my counselling since 2 months and few weeks now and my counselling will end in two weeks time but feeling a bit stressed now with this refusal.

Pls can obie and any other moderator or viewer here advise me if I should just follow the appeal or make a fresh application while my appeal is on
My first application only included gp letter but mentioned I was referred to counselling too. But they said the claim won't be fully considered and that they usually require 3 ; medical report, police report, or any other evidence ..

what is the percentage of my chances or any advice.

soyerlife

Post by soyerlife » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:32 am

do you have any proff of conversation or emails , anything can show that you did what you can but no chance ...
its only £65 at the end
so go for it

Pillar644

Post by Pillar644 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:51 am

I have whatsapp but not email.. I can ask her now through Facebook , whatsapp and text messages.. I don't remember her email address.. is the dv reports if provided not helpful too ? Or maybe sending a letter by post to her and printing prove of delivery as it will be most likely to be signed by her .. is Facebook, whatsapp and text messages ad posted letter enough ? I don't have her email

Pillar644

Post by Pillar644 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:58 pm

Hi..

I received letter from the tribunal directing me on how to make payment of 140 for oral hearing..

Is it possible to make this payment and the home office withdraws their decision on seeing my appeal grounds ?

Pillar644

Post by Pillar644 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:58 pm

Obie wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:07 pm
Probably your appeal was not properly filled or sent to the right place. The tribunal normally send acknowledgment within week or 2 upon receipt and shortly after that fee request are made if one had not been paid.
Hi..

I received letter from the tribunal directing me on how to make payment of 140 for oral hearing..

Is it possible to make this payment and the home office withdraws their decision on seeing my appeal grounds ?

fridrik2
Newly Registered
Morocco

Post by fridrik2 » Tue May 01, 2018 12:12 pm

Hi
I was partnership(registered) unmarried from 04/2013 with EEA Spanish so we come to uk 2015 ..we get separation 04/217
Igot all paper work self-employed from 2015 till 2018.
I applied for retention 10/2017 I got refuse in 01/2018 (no ID)
Applying fresh application 03/2018 .(emails doesn't want provide her ID)
My solicitor he did all . And I got COA ...
I still wait
I have got with her some emails explaining she don't want to give me her ID
So my question
What HO they will say in this proof now?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue May 01, 2018 12:14 pm

fridrik2 wrote:
Tue May 01, 2018 12:12 pm
Hi
I was partnership(registered) unmarried from 04/2013 with EEA Spanish so we come to uk 2015 ..we get separation 04/217
I still wait
So my question
Please continue in your existing topic you already have where you have received advice already rather than tag onto another members topic.

eea-route-applications/unmarried-partne ... l#p1621814
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Pillar644

Post by Pillar644 » Tue May 01, 2018 11:50 pm

CR001 wrote:
Tue May 01, 2018 12:14 pm
fridrik2 wrote:
Tue May 01, 2018 12:12 pm
Hi
I still wait
So my question
Please continue in your existing topic you already have where you have received advice already rather than tag onto another members topic.

eea-route-applications/unmarried-partne ... l#p1621814
@CR001 Pls what is my fate .. am confused and worried.. just made payment of 140 today.. how does this appeal process work ?

@fridrik2 emails and refusal are fine according to replies I got.. I forgot my ex email so your are lucky

Pillar644

Post by Pillar644 » Fri May 11, 2018 7:03 am

????

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Fri May 11, 2018 9:16 am

I think those questions are best referred to your representative.
It really is their job to address those issues and calm your anxiety.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Pillar644

Post by Pillar644 » Fri May 11, 2018 5:11 pm

Thanks obie.. just anxious.. thanks for the support so far will keep everyone updated as things progress ..

Pillar644

Post by Pillar644 » Mon May 14, 2018 2:25 pm

hi..

i just received my notice of hearing and the hearing date is in november

will keep everyone posted.. thanks for all the support

Pillar644

Post by Pillar644 » Tue May 15, 2018 6:01 pm

Below is The exact wording in my notice of hearing letter (directions)

Directions:

The respondent must send copies of all the documents to the tribunal and to the other party. This should include a copy of the notice of decision to which the notice of appeal relates and other documents provided to the appellant giving reasons to that decision together with any statement of evidence, application form, record or interview or any other unpublished documents on which you rely to arrive before 7th of June 2018.

The appellant must send copies of all documents to the tribunal and to the other party a bundle of all the documents you wish to rely on in support of the appeal. You should identify any essential passages you consider highly significant in your appeal. Copies of documents in a language other than English must be accompanied by a full certified English translation.

It is important to submit all documents as soon as they are available as the respondent will review all the documents you submit before the hearing of your appeal. This could result in their decision been revised in your favor. If this happens, your appeal may be treated as withdrawn and the hearing cancelled.

I just hope they withdraw their decision

Pillar644

Post by Pillar644 » Sun May 20, 2018 12:40 pm

Hi,

Got a letter from the tribunal yesterday that the deadline for the home office to submit their bundle has been extended by one week . Received a letter before with their deadline in 7/6/18. But not received another letter that home office need to submit their bundle in 14/6/18 .. while the appeal hearing date still remained the same in November .. so I assume they must have requested for a bit of extra for the court to change/extend their submission date

soyerlife

Post by soyerlife » Sun May 20, 2018 2:06 pm

They will withdraw i believe

Pillar644

Post by Pillar644 » Mon May 21, 2018 12:12 pm

Thanks. I hope they withdraw.. tired of waiting for letters etc .. waiting is just tiring..

Lexy06
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by Lexy06 » Fri May 25, 2018 4:58 am

Obie wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:57 pm
A huge fight ahead. But it is winnable.

Hi Obie,

I hope you are doing well. I want to thank you for your kind support to everyone on this forum. I have been following your responses to applicant's immigration issues and I find your professional opinions always helpful and on point.

Please can you advise me on the below:

I received a refusal letter from HO for my ROR application on 19/05/2018, and their only reason for refusal was that I did not include my ex's ID. I did include the email correspondence in the application which indicated that my ex was not willing to provide me with her ID or passport but rather she scanned the front and back of her valid ID card (expiring December 2019) for me to use instead. I attached this with the email correspondence. The HO did not make mention of this documentation, they said they could not find any proof that I attempted to request for her passport/ID and that on that basis they have no choice other than to refuse me under Regulation 21(5).
It is apparent that they did not bother to process my documentation meticulously before concluding that I did not make any attempt to request for my ex's ID. I was given an option to either re-apply and include additional evidence/Original ID or Passport or perhaps appeal their decision to the FTT. My solicitor suggested that I should appeal to the FTT and that if I choose to re-apply to HO, they may find another reason to refuse me even when I satisfy the ID attempt requirement. Also my solicitor advised that if I reapply they may take either 6 weeks or up to 6 months to get back to me. He advised that I should make a paper appeal to the FTT that this is a winnable case considering the fact that I included a proof of my attempt to retrieve ex's ID and also providing scanned copy of ex's ID which is still valid in that process. Since the refusal I have been contacting my ex via whatsapp and she is still insisting that she cannot help me with her passport or ID. My solicitor advised me to print off this whatsapp conversation and provide with in addition to my refused application and that all these evidences are enough for the paper appeal to go in my favour.

Please kindly share your thoughts on the above and advice me on the rough time frame for an FTT paper appeal process.

Many thanks
Lexy06

Pillar644

Post by Pillar644 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:03 pm

It takes Between 6 to 12 months for oral appeal

Lexy06
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by Lexy06 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:38 pm

Pillar644 wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:03 pm
It takes Between 6 to 12 months for oral appeal

Thank you very much! But appeal is the paper one

Pillar644

Post by Pillar644 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:46 pm

I have not received the home office bundle regarding my appeal. their deadline to submit their documents to me and the court according to the ftt direction was to arrive before the 14/6/2018. meaning 13/06/2018. today is 14th but no bundle received yet. the court hearing date is in November. can they still submit late? really confused here