ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Asylum fresh claim wait time

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

B1gChanze
Newly Registered
Ukraine

Re: Asylum fresh claim wait time

Post by B1gChanze » Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:11 am

Together everything took 1.5 month. Got negative - then solicitor made pre-action protocol about JR and sent to the HO - then HO has withdrawn the decision. Have to fight for a long time else.
Long story guys xD. Gl to all
Hannah29 wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:34 am
B1gChanze wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:07 am
Just to update. My solicitor had sent pre-action protocol to the Home Office (HO) about Judicial review (JR) and HO has withdrawn the negative decision and now has to make a new decision positive or negative within 3 month. I very wonder if to be honest ^_^
Hannah29 wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:54 pm
B1gChanze wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:08 pm
My fresh claime has refused, today have got a resault... was waiting from 26th of september 2017, solicitor said that only judical rewiew we might apply... don`t know what i must do,,, still fear ...
I have same case situation, could you please update? Are you submitted any more document, did you take to Liverpool ?
Wow thats really good news :) please keep updating :) when did your solicitor apply agaist homeoffice desision ? How lond ago ? I want to see how long does it take to process go throw ?
Thank you

Namshua
Newly Registered

Post by Namshua » Wed May 02, 2018 6:35 pm

Hi, any response regarding your fresh claim? I did further submissions in May 2017 in Liverpool. It's nearly a year now,without any response from the Home Office. My solicitor wrote a complaint letter beginning of February and the home office replied on the 9th of March that they will make a decision within 3 months. I'm a single mother of two British children age 1 and 2. This waiting is just too much with no recourse to public funds.

psclusa
Newly Registered

Post by psclusa » Wed May 23, 2018 1:33 pm

Hey guys,

Have you had any updates from the Home Office yet? I have submitted my fresh asylum (further submission) 3rd August 2017 and haven't heard anything back from the HO!

Anyone knows what to do?

munirabid
Member of Standing

Post by munirabid » Wed May 23, 2018 3:32 pm

psclusa wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 1:33 pm
Hey guys,

Have you had any updates from the Home Office yet? I have submitted my fresh asylum (further submission) 3rd August 2017 and haven't heard anything back from the HO!

Anyone knows what to do?

i got reply from home office just now read below

Dear Mr -------

Thank you for your email correspondence of 22 April about your outstanding further submissions. Your enquiry has been passed to me to reply.

Our records confirm that we received your further submissions on 26 August 2017. We will consider your further submissions as soon as possible to see whether there has been any change in circumstances to justify a different decision on your asylum claim.

I apologise for the delay in resolving this matter for you, but please be assured that we will contact you as soon as a decision is made.

We believe we have addressed all the points you have raised. If you do have any further questions, please contact us at: www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-inside-outside-uk

Yours sincerely

xxxxx

Customer, Performance and Improvement

UK Visas and Immigration

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed May 23, 2018 3:37 pm

As there are two topics running with the same purpose, can members in this thread please continue in the other topic, link below.

general-uk-immigration-forum/asylum-fre ... 1-240.html
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.