ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSC appointment Help!

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

dadageer
Mood:

PSC appointment Help!

Post by dadageer » Tue May 22, 2018 11:18 pm

Hello everyone, I am trying to secure a PSC slot for my wife SET(M) application but almost all PSCs are showing no availability for next 45 days! As I live in South I'd prefer Solihull or Cardiff. I have been to Solihull before so I know where to go and where to park etc. so that would be first priority and then Cardiff. Problem is I am only getting appointments for Sheffield and that too in July. She still have time as her visa will expire 23/08 so my question is what if I go ahead and book a slot in Sheffield now, would I be able to change my date/PSC if I get a favorable appointment in Solihull or Cardiff? I know back in days when it use to be PEO you could change PEO/date etc. but here I am booking appt as part of online application so this is a bit grey area for me that if I book an appt Sheffield would I be able to go back and change it? Any help would be much appreciated! :(
Not all those who wander are lost...

bluebird12
Pakistan

Re: PSC appointment Help!

Post by bluebird12 » Wed May 23, 2018 5:47 am

Reschedule appointment is not always possible so you might have to cancel the appointment and book again , fees refund takes few weeks to be processed..... as I tried to reschedule appointment but failed to do so I had to cancel it ....

equitydealer
Member of Standing

Post by equitydealer » Wed May 23, 2018 6:30 am

If you’ve got until 23 Aug that’s plenty of time to get a PSC appointment in the South. The booking system is dire but appointments are released from time to time, last Thursday a large batch was released across the country
My comments do not constitute immigration advice, if in doubt consult an immigration adviser/solicitor

dadageer
Mood:

Post by dadageer » Wed May 23, 2018 6:59 pm

Thank you guys I will keep trying for next few weeks.
Not all those who wander are lost...

equitydealer
Member of Standing

Post by equitydealer » Sat May 26, 2018 6:53 am

Just as a follow up are/were available appointments at every PSC one hour ago for July 7th
My comments do not constitute immigration advice, if in doubt consult an immigration adviser/solicitor