ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK tier 5 visa priority service

Only for UK Tier 5 (Temporary work) points system
Also includes the Youth Mobility Scheme Tier 5

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

jess_taylor7
Newly Registered
Mood:
United States of America

UK tier 5 visa priority service

Post by jess_taylor7 » Fri May 25, 2018 2:24 pm

Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone can give me some insight on the tier 5 uk visa priority service processing times.
I applied from the USA and paid for the priority service to get my visa asap. I got an email Tuesday 5/22 saying that they received my documents and pending assessment. I am trying to fly out 5/30-contingent upon receiving my visa beforehand.
Has anyone used the priority service? Is it very reliable? I was told by BUNAC that it will be processed within 3-7 days (given Monday is a holiday). Has anyone received the visa back to them before 7 days or does that just include them approving the visa-excluding the shipping time. I just don't want to buy my plane ticket and have to push the flight back...

Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

Jess

klerks
Newly Registered
India

Re: UK tier 5 visa priority service

Post by klerks » Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:17 am

I have applied for my tier 5 sponsored by BUNAC on 7th May 18 and paid priority 5 day processing fee but still waiting after 20 working days

The Station Agent

Re: UK tier 5 visa priority service

Post by The Station Agent » Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:57 pm

Applications made in the States and paying for premium should be done within about 3 working days, but you have to add on the time for the passport to be flown around (the courier etc.).