ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

English Language Requirement

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

RWHT
Newly Registered
Hong Kong

English Language Requirement

Post by RWHT » Fri May 25, 2018 2:59 pm

Hello

I am now in Tier 2 general and going to apply for ILR. I have my MBA degree from University of Wales but it was taught in Hong Kong (though still in English). The transcript has clearly stated that the language of instruction is English and the certificate I have been awarded is from University of Wales directly.

Would someone have any experience that could this be accepted for ILR application?

I have tried to contact NARIC, UKVI, Home Office and Citizen Advice Bureau, but still could not have an answer. Sorry for the interruption, I would really appreciate if someone could give my some advice. Many thanks!

BR
RT