ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA Residence Permit - Application information change

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

aerielhart
Newly Registered
Canada

EEA Residence Permit - Application information change

Post by aerielhart » Fri May 11, 2018 2:07 pm

Does anyone know how you update your information if your application information changes? I am a non-EEA national (Canadian) applying for my UK Residence permit through my Irish boyfriend. We submitted our applications online together in January, and I have my CoA and had my biometics enrolled, but my boyfriend has recently gotten a new job with a new employer. Does anyone know if you need to inform the Home Office, and if so, how?

Any help would be great!

_hmld_
Newly Registered
Mood:

Re: EEA Residence Permit - Application information change

Post by _hmld_ » Thu May 24, 2018 9:19 pm

Read from the guide you should notify them while your circumstance changes.
However, I also wondered which is the best contact to notify them while my return address has changed later. Could anyone share their experiences? :?:

Thanks

progazna
India

Re: EEA Residence Permit - Application information change

Post by progazna » Sat May 26, 2018 10:02 pm

No need to inform them about your new job.But if your address changed you can do it online by HO.
Just relax and wait for your BRP.
Hope its helps.