ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

19 months still waiting naturalization application

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Mark420
Afghanistan

Re: 19 months still waiting naturalization application

Post by Mark420 » Sat May 26, 2018 2:26 am

Hi,

No today was the last day. Coz they said wait 10 working days. Today I called them and they said fill online progress request form and someone will contact you. I filled out the online progress request and let’s see what happens next. Will update you guys.

Maxmilan

Post by Maxmilan » Sat May 26, 2018 10:44 pm

Hi Mark420 and salasala
Thank you very much for all your advise and your sympathize.The truth is that I am a refugee a refugee so I have no any other passport to travel worldwide so I really need UK passport and I paid about £4000 to HO to be Naturalized for myself and my families so I can not easily withdraw our application and forget about it.This is nearly 32 months which I sent my Naturalization application and still waiting.We have got an other problem which is the date on my sons Biometric card has expired 8 months ago and I have applied for replacement 8 months ago but still waiting for new card for my two sons which one of them born in the UK so at the moment they have nothing in their hand as a proof of their Immigration status.To be honest they blocked all our applications and this is very painful and stressful time for me and my family and I don't know what to do and my brain is completely hanged now.Everyday I am thinking and waiting for a letter from HO but nothing at all.

Thank you

Maxmilan

Post by Maxmilan » Sun May 27, 2018 1:50 am

[quote=Mark420 post_id=1639178 time=1527251240 user_id=194153]
Hi, Bro

My advice to you is just to forget about British citizenship and proud of your own nationality where you was born that is the main home country. If you wanna live in this country you can live and relax and try to take as much benefits as you can.

You are just worried for nothing and waiting this much. Why did you wait this much long and still trying it. You have all the right with ILR. I submitted my British citizenship application in April 2018 and I withdraw it in May 2018 and I will never apply again for it.

Why I withdraw it was because I am working and I am creating jobs and I got some HMRC PENALTIES and that was making problems they were going to refuse it.

So I decided to withdraw it rather than they tell me we don’t want you as a British citizen.

Who are they that they are telling us you are not of a good character person. Talking shit.

Just enjoy man and don’t worry about the rest.
[/quote]

Hi Mark420
In my opinion you shouldn't withdraw your application and if they were gonna refused your case then they told you that after how long you can apply again and you could get citizenship in second time.

ajitk1
BANNED

Post by ajitk1 » Sun May 27, 2018 2:07 pm

Mark420 wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 12:27 pm
Hi, Bro

My advice to you is just to forget about British citizenship and proud of your own nationality where you was born that is the main home country. If you wanna live in this country you can live and relax and try to take as much benefits as you can.

You are just worried for nothing and waiting this much. Why did you wait this much long and still trying it. You have all the right with ILR. I submitted my British citizenship application in April 2018 and I withdraw it in May 2018 and I will never apply again for it.

Why I withdraw it was because I am working and I am creating jobs and I got some HMRC PENALTIES and that was making problems they were going to refuse it.

So I decided to withdraw it rather than they tell me we don’t want you as a British citizen.

Who are they that they are telling us you are not of a good character person. Talking shit.

Mark yours is a case of beggars being choosers. You are doing something illegal and yet you think you should be welcomed as a British citizen. You are clearly saying take as much benefits as you can get. This itself is against the principles of UK citizenship. If you are guilty of any crime, the law does not want you as a citizen. Why dont you go back to your country instead of suggesting others just scam the government?

Hassan7861

Post by Hassan7861 » Sun May 27, 2018 5:16 pm

ajitk1 wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 2:07 pm
Mark420 wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 12:27 pm
Hi, Bro

Mark yours is a case of beggars being choosers. You are doing something illegal and yet you think you should be welcomed as a British citizen. You are clearly saying take as much benefits as you can get. This itself is against the principles of UK citizenship. If you are guilty of any crime, the law does not want you as a citizen. Why dont you go back to your country instead of suggesting others just scam the government?
AJITK1 I completely agree with u on this . we can not and should not blame the home office for our mistake wat we did in past .

Mark420
Afghanistan

Post by Mark420 » Mon May 28, 2018 4:01 am

[/quote]
AJITK1 I completely agree with u on this . we can not and should not blame the home office for our mistake wat we did in past .
[/quote]

Hi,

Ajit & Hassan

Thank you for your great responses. We all know we live in a Kingdom. I don’t want to explain what kingdom means. Just one example:

You buy a vehicle but you are not the owner of the vehicle , you are just a registered keeper of the vehicle.

Secondly, I think you guys just call the name benefits to public funds. I know it’s normal when people claim public funds they call it benefits.
Maybe you are one of them.

You have applied for a British citizenship and this is what you are taking benefit of this country. Live and work mean you are taking benefit of this country.

Secondly Homeoffice need to update their guidance regarding the oath of allegiance for the citizens of commonwealth countries. They don’t need to take oath of allegiance.

Coz they have taken the oath of allegiance years ago. You know better what I am.

So please do not talk when you don’t know what I have written. I have served in armed forces for 4 years. And you don’t tell me what’s legal and what illegal.

Thank you

ajitk1
BANNED

Post by ajitk1 » Mon May 28, 2018 9:06 am

Mark420 wrote:
Mon May 28, 2018 4:01 am
[/quote]

Hi,

Ajit & Hassan

Thank you for your great responses. We all know we live in a Kingdom. I don’t want to explain what kingdom means. Just one example:

You buy a vehicle but you are not the owner of the vehicle , you are just a registered keeper of the vehicle.

Secondly, I think you guys just call the name benefits to public funds. I know it’s normal when people claim public funds they call it benefits.
Maybe you are one of them.

You have applied for a British citizenship and this is what you are taking benefit of this country. Live and work mean you are taking benefit of this country.

Secondly Homeoffice need to update their guidance regarding the oath of allegiance for the citizens of commonwealth countries. They don’t need to take oath of allegiance.

Coz they have taken the oath of allegiance years ago. You know better what I am.

So please do not talk when you don’t know what I have written. I have served in armed forces for 4 years. And you don’t tell me what’s legal and what illegal.

Thank you
[/quote]
Mark first tell me which armed forces?? Some renegade army. You fly the Afghan flag so I can assume Taliban???
Whatever the definition of benefits. Your kind does not deserve to be here. They tolerate you and you begin to think its your right to live here. Came as a refugee, indulged in criminal activities and then think the country needs you!!!!
Who ever told you the car is not yours?? Unless its a lease hire car/ Or a stolen car which you probably call your own!!!!
Home office needs no nothing. If they want us to be slaves here they can demand it. Either you accept or go back to your country. It is clear citizenship is not a right its a privilege bestowed by Sec. of State. You are the Anjum Chaudry kind of person who says procreate and destroy western civilization. You should be deported.

babe_khyber
Member of Standing

Post by babe_khyber » Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:46 pm

Hi there,
I have received a something from the Court last month and the Court says I mind the permission to grant but I given the opportunity to home office to resolve the matter and make a new decision by 31 August 2018 if not then the file will be transferring to Judge for decision. I don't know what will be the position of home office whether they will be responding or not like the Pre action protocol stage time period. Is there anyone else who were suffered in the same situation as me?
Let's see tomorrow will be the last day of deadline for home office.
If anyone has been ongoing fight with the home office then please share your experiences with us it will be helpful for the all those people who were waiting for longer than normal.
Thank you.
Baby Khyber

Maxmilan

Post by Maxmilan » Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:41 pm

[quote=babe_khyber post_id=1675925 time=1535669192 user_id=81647]
Hi there,
I have received a something from the Court last month and the Court says I mind the permission to grant but I given the opportunity to home office to resolve the matter and make a new decision by 31 August 2018 if not then the file will be transferring to Judge for decision. I don't know what will be the position of home office whether they will be responding or not like the Pre action protocol stage time period. Is there anyone else who were suffered in the same situation as me?
Let's see tomorrow will be the last day of deadline for home office.
If anyone has been ongoing fight with the home office then please share your experiences with us it will be helpful for the all those people who were waiting for longer than normal.
Thank you.
Baby Khyber
[/quote]
Hi Babe_khyber
Hope you will get a good news soon. I am waiting for a long time now and still no any result. This is 35 months which I applied for Naturalization and done everything but still waiting. The last update was 6 months ago which I have been to Liverpool for an interview and they asked me about my past jobs which I have done in my country and just on that time I found that why they have been delayed to give me the result. I was honest with them in the interview as before but I done't know why still they hold my application. I will be very thankful if you could update me with your complaint and if you could give me more information just in case of opening a Judicial review case in the court and advice me what I have to do and do you think how much will it cost me please?
Thank you
Maxmiian

babe_khyber
Member of Standing

Post by babe_khyber » Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:53 am

Hi dears,
As I mentioned in my previous post the Court ordered permission in minded but given the opportunity to home office to resolve the matter and make a new decision by 31 August 2018. But today I had received a email from solicitor who gotten email from the home office legal team. Sent of draft for amendment application for permission and apology to not done by Friday on the Court order due to anual leave. Anyway he made application to extend the deadline by the Court up to 14 September 2018. I don't know what will be happen. Finger crossed.
Thank you
Baby Khyber

Maxmilan

Post by Maxmilan » Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:43 am

[quote=babe_khyber post_id=1677521 time=1536108813 user_id=81647]
Hi dears,
As I mentioned in my previous post the Court ordered permission in minded but given the opportunity to home office to resolve the matter and make a new decision by 31 August 2018. But today I had received a email from solicitor who gotten email from the home office legal team. Sent of draft for amendment application for permission and apology to not done by Friday on the Court order due to anual leave. Anyway he made application to extend the deadline by the Court up to 14 September 2018. I don't know what will be happen. Finger crossed.
Thank you
Baby Khyber
[/quote]
Hi babe_khyber
Hope you will get a positive result soon. I asked a question in my last post and I really need your advice that how can I do a judicial review and do you think how much will it cost me if I want to do that please?
I really need your advice if it is possible could you help me and tell me what do I need to do please because I am under a lot of prosure and stress and got upset.
Thank you
Maxmilan

salsabeel
Member of Standing
Mood:

Post by salsabeel » Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:40 pm

babe_khyber wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:53 am
Hi dears,
Thank you
Baby Khyber
hellow,
Did u receive any updates from home office as extended deadline was 14 September 2018 by court.
SALSABEEL

babe_khyber
Member of Standing

Post by babe_khyber » Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:24 pm

Hi,
No I didn't heard anything from the Court or home office and my Solicitor as well I don't know why. But Still waiting for updates. Is there anyone who were waiting or similar to my situation then please share your experiences with us it would be great or the benefits for other as well.I will be able to update my status ones I heard something. Thank you.
Best wishes
Baby Khyber

salsabeel
Member of Standing
Mood:

Post by salsabeel » Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:57 am

babe_khyber wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:24 pm
Hi,
No I didn't heard anything from the Court or home office and my Solicitor as well I don't know why. But Still waiting for updates. Is there anyone who were waiting or similar to my situation then please share your experiences with us it would be great or the benefits for other as well.I will be able to update my status ones I heard something. Thank you.
Best wishes
Baby Khyber
thanks for ur output, i hope and pray u will get positive result.
u should contact court for it. wish u all the best.
SALSABEEL