ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

5 Years Dependent ILR or 10 Years Long Residency ILR Route

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

thichail
Newly Registered
Myanmar

5 Years Dependent ILR or 10 Years Long Residency ILR Route

Post by thichail » Sun May 27, 2018 11:14 pm

Hi guys, i'm new here. Don't know much about immigration law.

I am in a situation where my wife current spouse to British visa is expiring in April 2019. She may be eligible to apply Indefinite leave to remain under two different categories. ( I think)

I'm not sure if we should apply under 5 year dependent to British national route vs 10 years long continuous residency scheme based on our following circumstances.

If I put timeline below, would you guys be able to tell me which path is the best to apply for ILR?

nac121
Newly Registered

Re: 5 Years Dependent ILR or 10 Years Long Residency ILR Route

Post by nac121 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:38 pm

as for as i know and heard when you received letter from visa dep with entry clearance
stamp on passport or with BRP its clearly say about that either 5 year or 10 year route apply on your case . follow the instruction on important letter