ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Premium Service Centre advise to make postal application for ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

18ILR
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

Premium Service Centre advise to make postal application for ILR

Post by 18ILR » Mon May 28, 2018 7:07 pm

Hello Everyone,
Today I’m here to share my stories and get advice from you guys, hope you guys won’t be bored.I have tier1(entrepreneur) (Application made May 2013) visa on appeal due to hear on June 2018 but beginning of May 2018, I have completed 10 years Long residency. First week of April 2018 I have booked an appointment for PSC Sheffield on Mid May, day before my appointment , I have sent the fax to First tier tribunal to withdraw my appeal. On my my appointment date went to the PSC, entered into the centre after security check, submitted my application with new passport ( old passport was with HO with tier 1 application, and also expired), uk degree certificate, life in the uk certificate and appeal withdraw fax confirmation, the person taken my application asked me where is my BRP? I said with HO, he noted on a paper. Took my documents, given me token number, and said they will call me for biometric, I was the first person submitted the SET(LR) application at the centre at 8am, afterwards waiting for biometric , by that time they have been taken 5-6 application, none of them have been called for biometric almost 30-40 mints, then case worker called my name, went to Her, She came with a letter and said to me, rejected my application, due to my gov uk guidence , my case was complex for personal circumstances ( cause original previous passport and BRP was elsewhere in home office) and advised me to send application thorough post.i said you can keep my application but make the decision later when you will get my previous passport and BRP, she said, no , cause you paid for same day service and she can’t make the decision on same day , therefore she will refund my fees, it will come to my account within 10 working days, then I said, why you can’t take my application, told her an example that my tier 1(entrepreneur) application partner went to Birmingham PSC 2 weeks before, and taken his application (but did not get decision on same day till today waiting for decision)Then she said to me, already spoken to her Manager and can’t make the decision sane day. also 2 weeks before my appointment date, my solicitor sent a letter to t1 entrepreneur team to send all my original documents to PSC. Also I was aware that they have been sent off some complex application since Feb 2018, Then I have sent my application through post with psc reference, they have received my application 18 May 2018 and debited fees on 22 May, now waiting for acknowledge letter, my question to you guys, after I receive the acknowledge letter, is there any chance I can upgrade , SET(LR) standard postal application to premium upgrade (with fees £610) or priority service for 5 days decision time(with fees £510)? Please advice me , how I can upgrade for quick decision? Looking forward to hearing from you guys. I will be so grateful, if you could answer my queries . Thank you very much.

Casa

Re: Premium Service Centre advise to make postal application for ILR

Post by Casa » Mon May 28, 2018 8:53 pm

Why are you constantly reposting the same question? For the final time, you are being requested to continue in your original thread where you have been given advice. :!:

indefinite-leave-to-remain/10-years-lon ... 51550.html
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.