ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UAE BANK'S NOT ISSUING LETTER IN CUSTOMIZED FORMAT

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

t4tahir
Newly Registered

UAE BANK'S NOT ISSUING LETTER IN CUSTOMIZED FORMAT

Post by t4tahir » Tue May 29, 2018 2:37 pm

My brother and his business partner are applying from UAE and Banks are not issuing a letter in a customised format where they can mention that funds are transferable to the UK.

they can only issue "Certificate of Balance"

I want to know if this is sufficient to apply for visa or UKBA will refuse the application?

marcnath

Re: UAE BANK'S NOT ISSUING LETTER IN CUSTOMIZED FORMAT

Post by marcnath » Tue May 29, 2018 5:35 pm

I doubt if HO will accept it.

Move to the funds to a different bank which will give you the required document or transfer it to a UK bank account before you apply.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

t4tahir
Newly Registered

Post by t4tahir » Tue May 29, 2018 7:09 pm

marcnath wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 5:35 pm

Move to the funds to a different bank which will give you the required document or transfer it to a UK bank account before you apply.

Thanks for your reply, can you please share the template which HO may accept? if you can give that to me my brother then can ask other banks before transferring funds.

Regards
Tahir

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Tue May 29, 2018 7:10 pm

t4tahir wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 7:09 pm
marcnath wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 5:35 pm

Thanks for your reply, can you please share the template which HO may accept? if you can give that to me my brother then can ask other banks before transferring funds.

Regards
Tahir
The template is in the last pages of the guidance document
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.