ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

99.4% Tier 1 Entp. Visa applications processed within Standard Processing Time

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

dev1313
Mood:
India

99.4% Tier 1 Entp. Visa applications processed within Standard Processing Time

Post by dev1313 » Tue May 29, 2018 9:49 am

Hi

I come accross data published by UKVI under In-country migration data: May 2018, which states that 99.4% of Incountry Tier 1 applications processed within 8 weeks under standard processing time.

As per UKVI records in 2017 Q4, total applications recived incountry for Tier 1 Entp. is 1537 and out of that only 350 are straight forward applications and 1178 are Non Straight forward applications and they processed 348 applications under 8 weeks standard time with efficency 99.4%.

Check INc_02

https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... =immediate

marcnath

Re: 99.4% Tier 1 Entp. Visa applications processed within Standard Processing Time

Post by marcnath » Tue May 29, 2018 9:57 am

dev1313 wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 9:49 am
Hi

I come accross data published by UKVI under In-country migration data: May 2018, which states that 99.4% of Incountry Tier 1 applications processed within 8 weeks under standard processing time.

As per UKVI records in 2017 Q4, total applications recived incountry for Tier 1 Entp. is 1537 and out of that only 350 are straight forward applications and 1178 are Non Straight forward applications and they processed 348 applications under 8 weeks standard time with efficency 99.4%.

Check INc_02

https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... =immediate
Thanks for this.

But, as expected, quite irrelevant.

I always suspect the Complex letter case was an easy way for them to improve their statistics. And this validates that. By sending a "Complex case" letter, it gets out of the standard case and they can show some impressive statistics.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

mig2015

Re: 99.4% Tier 1 Entp. Visa applications processed within Standard Processing Time

Post by mig2015 » Tue May 29, 2018 4:46 pm

This is bizarre!
Let's put in a different way: what we have seen with regards to the wind-rush generation scandal, nothing would happened unless that went to media, and only after that their voices were heard; annoying that people were suffering for years.

A similar one is what's happening here, where Tier 1 E Extension processing times are unreasonably long (e. g in some cases applicant got refusal after 12+ months, where application could have been rejected within 2-3 weeks only by the looks of it: wrong format, missing document etc). This without a doubt, has got huge negative impacts on applicants (mentally, emotionally, financially and so forth) who are supposed to be here to help the UK economy. Again unless this goes to public media, it's very unlikely that we see a change.

miumiuuk

Post by miumiuuk » Tue May 29, 2018 8:59 pm

2017 Q4 Tier1E

Total Received: 1,537
Rejected : 9
Non straightforward: 1,178

straightforward: 350
COMPLETED WITHIN8WEEKS: 348
the percentage completed within Service Standard :348/350= 99.4% ? (1.178 CASES ON HOLD)

actually, the percentage completed within Service Standard
should be: 348 /(1178+350)= 22.8% :evil:

They should make the straightforward cases number down to 348 so that 100% cases completed within Service Standard !!! yeah :lol: