ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

my friend clear the immigration interview now the medical

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

helix
Newly Registered

my friend clear the immigration interview now the medical

Post by helix » Tue Mar 01, 2005 7:37 pm

hi any one from pakistan

one of my friend clear the immigration interview now he is going to take to medical exams , what are the things requires and what the medical pratitioner usually examins as he had skin problem 12-14 years back in 1991-1992 and some have some clue on its and one more things he is afraid as he also have some problem regarding his private area [..........]

Any one can answer this question soon as he has his medical exam shortly

This message has been edited due to its content - Kayalami

darko

Post by darko » Tue Mar 01, 2005 8:34 pm

I am not an expert, but I thought what they are concerned about is tuberculosis? maybe HIV? but dude...skin diseases? I dont think they care heh..unless it's black plague or something.

Kayalami
Diamond Member

Post by Kayalami » Thu Mar 03, 2005 12:12 am

helix wrote:hi any one from pakistan

one of my friend clear the immigration interview now he is going to take to medical exams , what are the things requires and what the medical pratitioner usually examins as he had skin problem 12-14 years back in 1991-1992 and some have some clue on its and one more things he is afraid as he also have some problem regarding his private area [..........]

Any one can answer this question soon as he has his medical exam shortly
With all due respect your question is so wide ranging as to qualify an exact response. The medical exam is there to ensure that you do not have a condition likely to place a burden on Canada's health system. It is a comprehensive check up including tests/ assesments of:

1. Your loco motor capability
2. Mental state
3. Bloods - HIV, Syphilis etc
4. X- rays - Active/Dormant TB
5. Other overall health checks including said skin problem.

A more complete answer is best sourced from a qualified physician rather than the forum unless you are willing to disclose:

1. The medical name/ details of your skin condition - it could range from severe eczema to something more extreme.

2. The medication taken to include any generic names, dosage and duration.

helix
Newly Registered

Post by helix » Thu Mar 03, 2005 6:27 pm

thanks darko and kayalami for answer, kaya actually my friend is working as an Information Technology Manager and is a very good player of cricket and got medals in athletics but as i told he had skin problem way back in 1991-92 and now he don;t have such problem but the only that he has i told in my first message so if that problems will effect the medical exams result as i think 90% people wheter male or female do that in there adult age.

thanks waiting for a reply from kayalami

Kayalami
Diamond Member

Post by Kayalami » Fri Mar 04, 2005 1:03 am

helix wrote:thanks waiting for a reply from kayalami
Let us assume I raised the same 'skin' problem with you irrespective of the other details...how would you respond. Can I suggest you read my answer above again...I believe it recommends seeking a physicians advise preferably one on the Designated List as issued by Citizenship and Immigration Canada. Else provide the info I listed and we'll see what we can deduce from the info therein as to the exact nature of the 'condition' - IMHO this is not the ideal way forward.