ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR - Premium service - No slots available for next 45 days! HELP PLEASE!!!!!

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

submon

ILR - Premium service - No slots available for next 45 days! HELP PLEASE!!!!!

Post by submon » Thu May 31, 2018 10:33 pm

Hi Guys,

I am going to apply for Settlement - ILR - in July. I am looking for dates between July 20 and July 27 to use the Premium Service in Sheffield, with my current spousal visa running out on August 19.

The problem is that there are no dates available for the next 45 days in Sheffield. I checked today (May 31). Only Glasgow and Belfast have dates available for premium services in July and beyond.

I am concerned that there will be no dates available for premium service in Sheffield between July 20 and July 27.

I have checked other immigrations forums and this forum, and it seems that many people encounter the same issue.

I read that the Home Office release available dates just after midnight, but it seems really strange that all slots are booked for the 45 minutes in all centres except Glasgow and Belfast - it’s always Glasgow and Belfast who seem to have slots available.

Can anyone please help me with this and have any advice or suggestion? It seems to me that the Home Office’s website is dodgy. Also, anyone knows of any contact number to call and book a Premium service over the phone, please?

michali
Member of Standing

Re: ILR - Premium service - No slots available for next 45 days! HELP PLEASE!!!!!

Post by michali » Thu May 31, 2018 11:09 pm

I think you are trying to book too early. For the 20th July you should try from 5th June so check again in a few days time. It is happening to a lot of applicants but they generally find empty slots when they keep trying.

nisarmalik

Re: ILR - Premium service - No slots available for next 45 days! HELP PLEASE!!!!!

Post by nisarmalik » Thu May 31, 2018 11:15 pm

Currently 13 july is available for Sheffield. Its too early for 20 july to 27 july

submon

Post by submon » Thu May 31, 2018 11:18 pm

Thanks man. I cannot see any dates for July - this is what it says to me just now - 00:17am June 1 - We do not have any appointments in the next 45 business days at your selected location.

You can change your location and search again.

a1d
Newly Registered

Post by a1d » Thu May 31, 2018 11:29 pm

Hey!

I'm trying to book for 13/07 at Croydon and started looking dead on at midnight but nothing! Not sure what I'm supposed to do?

submon

Post by submon » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:46 am

I have emailed ApplyOnlineE-Support@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk. I think it is a technical issue with the website, but doubt they will admit it. They may not even know it!!! I called on this number as well - as expected, they were clueless! 0300 123 2241

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:48 am

If you are only seeking an appointment at one specific centre, your options will be more limited.

It is too early to check for the dates you want in second half of July.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

submon

Post by submon » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:49 am

I tried looking for June as well and for the first half of July - all booked and filled.

submon

Post by submon » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:49 am

I have looked for all centres - only Belfast shows any kind of availability over the next 45 days.

nisarmalik

Post by nisarmalik » Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:03 pm

June is not possible unless someone cancel.. keep checking randomly

submon

Post by submon » Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:56 pm

I think it's an issue with the website. I checked at midnight. Wish there was some way to complain about the Home Office to someone. This is the reply I have got from them after sending my email, hardly helpful!

Thank you for your email correspondence of 1 June.

This inbox is only for technical support enquiries for applicants applying online within the United Kingdom via GOV.UK link https://www.gov.uk/visas-immigration.

There is currently no reported problems with our online booking service.

Appointment availability is only up to 45 days, we are unable to confirm current availability.

The system will automatically take you to the nearest available date (where available), if the date you require is not available.

If there are no timeslots listed under ‘Available appointments from the date you have selected’ this would indicate, no availability.

Unfortunately we are unable to book, cancel or reschedule appointments.
We can only advise to keep checking.

equitydealer
Member of Standing

Post by equitydealer » Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:40 pm

There are issues with their website with some PSCs releasing appointments at irregular times, Solihull is one of these.

The only option is just to keep checking, and be prepared to be flexible in attending one which maybe further away than you like.
My comments do not constitute immigration advice, if in doubt consult an immigration adviser/solicitor

dadageer
Mood:

Post by dadageer » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:16 pm

Guys, there is def some issue with the website. I encountered the same two weeks back when I wanted to book an appt at Solihul. I checked multiple times during the day/night and sat during early morning hours as well but Solihul and Croydon were fully booked. There were quite a few appts at Shefield when I was looking but it is quite far from where I live. At last I had to book in Cardiff in 1st week of July as there were some slots available. Keep looking and I am sure you will find some but you will be very lucky if you get one at Solihul.
Not all those who wander are lost...

submon

Post by submon » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:35 pm

Terrible website. horrible, despite calling and emailing those guys, they are oblivious to the fact. Worthless.

equitydealer
Member of Standing

Post by equitydealer » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:05 pm

Just gone midnight and they are apparently meant to release appointments for Sat 14 July, only Sheffield has availability. I thought they want to take our money....
My comments do not constitute immigration advice, if in doubt consult an immigration adviser/solicitor

SteveGoble
Newly Registered
South Africa

Post by SteveGoble » Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:16 pm

Hi,

I am new here but your responses compelled me to reply try to delete history and cookies then try again. The website worked fine for us.

Regards,

Steve

submon

Post by submon » Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:20 pm

Hey Steve,

Thank you. I will try that.

submon

Post by submon » Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:51 pm

Tried, nothing happened. same result. crap website, terrible service.

docfever
Mood:
India

Post by docfever » Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:13 am

I have had this issue as well.

I find checking after mid day and midnight usually has the most slots. I’ve booked a Glasgow slot on the 18 July and I did this on the 6the June.

See if it works.

equitydealer
Member of Standing

Post by equitydealer » Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:46 am

There were a few available at PSCs this morning

nisarmalik

Post by nisarmalik » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:13 pm

Sheffield appointment for 20th July available now

stitaprajna

Post by stitaprajna » Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:59 pm

My BRP/visa is expiring on 25th Sept. I am trying to check the availability of the dates in Croydon. But, getting no availability for next 45 days.
If I book for any available location (say Birmingham, Sheffield) now, can I modify both the location(to Croydon) and dates later ?
Many Thanks,
Stit

equitydealer
Member of Standing

Post by equitydealer » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:00 pm

You can, but you need to be flexible on location. The booking system is not stable a lot of the time.

marisajason
Newly Registered
Russia

Post by marisajason » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:35 am

I checked today at 10am and there were slots at Liverpool for 19th September. but only out of hours (after 16.00)

sri2018
Newly Registered

Post by sri2018 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:45 pm

Hi, My wife's visa is expiring on 4 Oct 2018 and I am trying to book a slot for premium service. I can't find any slot available anywhere. I am flexible to any premium service location. Please advise! Thanks.