ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Email Received from VFSGlobal

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

msaf249700
Newly Registered
Pakistan

UK spouse visa 2nd job

Post by msaf249700 » Tue May 29, 2018 6:55 am

Hi, my wife recently received an email from home office on 23-05-18 that her application has been received at the UK decision making centre. I applied via my solicitor with 2 jobs. Both jobs totalled after 6 months met the threshold. All other requirements have been met.

My issue now is my second job has changed name and address recently, so when you type in google it shows as company closed with an incorrect number. I still work for the same company, same director, same staff, same manager but they now operate under a new name and from a different address. I'm worried now the home office may do some checks regarding this job, although I'm still working regularly they might think I've used a fake job to meet the threshold even though I've got all payslips and payed tax for over a period of 9 months.

Can someone advise me what to do?

Alam-
Mood:

Re: UK spouse visa 2nd job

Post by Alam- » Tue May 29, 2018 12:20 pm

Did you apply under category a?
They wouldn't just make assumptions on google search and reject. They will call you and then call your employer to confirm the changes and might ask documentation too. Does homeoffice has up to date contact details to contact your employer? If not, you should update them ASAP and write all relavent details so they know exactly what is going on.
Good luck.

msaf249700
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by msaf249700 » Tue May 29, 2018 5:08 pm

I provided them with an employment letter but that must be irrelevant as the contact number has changed. What happens if they call me and don't get through to me as sometimes I work nights? Also how will they call the employer without the correct details. How do I contact home office now when I have already sent off my application?

msaf249700
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by msaf249700 » Thu May 31, 2018 2:14 am

Applied under category A

Alam-
Mood:

Post by Alam- » Thu May 31, 2018 4:47 pm

Category A is fine.
The email you received from homeoffice must have explained how you can contact them. Do it as soon as you can. I still doubt if they will reject your application becuase they can not contact the employer, they can contact you to find out what is going on but you never know, it's gonna cost you a lot if it comes to that.

msaf249700
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Email Received from VFSGlobal

Post by msaf249700 » Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:18 am

Hi, my solicitor received passport received at application centre email on Thu 31st May 2018. He informed me about the email Fri 1st June in the morning and asked me to send my wife to Islamabad UK Visa application centre on Monday 4th June as the centre will be closed over the weekend. Meanwhile my wife has received no email or call to ask her to come and collect her passport but we have decided she has to go on Monday, does this indicate it may be a refusal? Somebody please reply this wait over the weekend is torture.

Alam-
Mood:

Re: Email Received from VFSGlobal

Post by Alam- » Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:18 pm

msaf249700 wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:18 am
Hi, my solicitor received the exact same email on Thu 31st May 2018. He informed me about the email Fri 1st June in the morning and asked me to send my wife to Islamabad UK Visa application centre on Monday 4th June as the centre will be closed over the weekend. Meanwhile my wife has received no email or call to ask her to come and collect her passport but we have decided she has to go on Monday, does this indicate it may be a refusal? Somebody please reply this wait over the weekend is torture.
You get email regardless of visa granted or refused.