ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent-advise regarding on UK standard visitor application

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

dardar2019
Newly Registered
Singapore

Urgent-advise regarding on UK standard visitor application

Post by dardar2019 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:47 am

Hello,

I am going to apply uk standard visit visa next week. Please advise me on the below questions.

(1) Should I choose "divorced" or "separated' in my relationship status. Because, our divorce is still under processing.
(2) The main visit purpose is to attend my graduation ceremony in UK. What should i choose in the reason "Tourism" or "Other reason".
(3) My previous application was refused because I only deposited into my account as two single payments and these funds are exceed my income. The reason for this fund is because my father gave me the pocket money in cash as he sold his land. What documents I need to show for the evidence.

Please advise me asap.
Many thanks in advance.