ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Varied Application and Refund

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

lad 14
Wales

Varied Application and Refund

Post by lad 14 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:20 am

Hello All,

Today I have received a refund for my wife’s ILR Application after sending a reminder to the UKVI as we have received ILR & FLR(M) visas in last November. They also rang my wife last week mentioning that refund will be processed for £811 and not £1875.

Me and my wife have applied together for ILR using SET(O) form and paid the fees of £3750 (Main Applicant & One Dependant - £1875 each). I then varied my application based on 10 years and used form SET(LR), and not paid any extra fees as both the fees were same (£1875)
My wife also varied the application from SET(O) to FLR(M) Application and paid the FLR(M) fees of £811.

I know its incorrect but I would like to confirm here that I should have received the fully refund of £1875 ?

Please if any one can confirm?

Thanks

ILR2015-2016

Re: Varied Application and Refund

Post by ILR2015-2016 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:08 am

hi,
I also varied my application from set O to flrm however, i received full refund for my previous application.

cyclina1
Hong Kong

Re: Varied Application and Refund

Post by cyclina1 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:18 am

lad 14 wrote:
Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:20 am
Hello All,

Today I have received a refund for my wife’s ILR Application after sending a reminder to the UKVI as we have received ILR & FLR(M) visas in last November. They also rang my wife last week mentioning that refund will be processed for £811 and not £1875.

Me and my wife have applied together for ILR using SET(O) form and paid the fees of £3750 (Main Applicant & One Dependant - £1875 each). I then varied my application based on 10 years and used form SET(LR), and not paid any extra fees as both the fees were same (£1875)
My wife also varied the application from SET(O) to FLR(M) Application and paid the FLR(M) fees of £811.

I know its incorrect but I would like to confirm here that I should have received the fully refund of £1875 ?

Please if any one can confirm?

Yes you should.

Thanks
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice.