ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

I Need advice please I am new to this forum. FLR(FP)

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Ahmed16
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

I Need advice please I am new to this forum. FLR(FP)

Post by Ahmed16 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:14 am

Hi I have submitted a FLR(FP) application ON base of British partner in 2017 DEC. ( given biometric in beginning of jan2018) Gave the notice of marriage to the marrige registered office and HO put on 70 days waiting for the INVESTIGATION, anyway we asked to go for interview so have and been interviewed (obviously its genuine relationships) got permissing to get married so we did that and then advised to sent the marriage of certificate to the HO. We sent it couple of month ago. HO also aware that we are expecting and my wife is due anytime now. I'm reporting at the moment too.
My question how is the situation atm with my application and how long do i have to wait? What is the outcome gone be?

Casa

Re: I Need advice please I am new to this forum. FLR(FP)

Post by Casa » Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:52 am

No one can predict what the current status of your application is, or what the outcome will be! :idea:

FLR(FP applications can take 12 months or more to decide.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Ahmed16
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

Post by Ahmed16 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:09 am

Is it good to write them and ask?

Casa

Post by Casa » Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:42 am

Ahmed16 wrote:
Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:09 am
Is it good to write them and ask?
It' probably too early to get any response other than 'under consideration'.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Nanomey
Newly Registered

Post by Nanomey » Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:08 pm

We have been waiting since March 2017 for a decision on my husbands FLR FP application. Im British and We married in the January several month before. It’s been a long 14months and can only keep waiting - they won’t give any information if you contact them except that
“it hasn’t yet been decided”
Good luck!