ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Where to send an administrative review?

Only for UK Tier 5 (Temporary work) points system
Also includes the Youth Mobility Scheme Tier 5

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

kungminhuang
Newly Registered

Where to send an administrative review?

Post by kungminhuang » Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:48 am

Hello there. I have received my visa refusal letter in an email. In the letter it says I can ask for an adminstrative review, however I could not find any address in the letter to send my adminstratvie review to:

If you wish us to review our decision, you should clearly set out on the notice provided the reasons
why you believe the decision is incorrect. You must send this to us within 28 days receipt of this
notice. The address to send this is on the Administrative Review Request Notice.

The letter directs me to a PDF document https://www.gov.uk/ask-for-a-visa-administrative-review, but there is also no address on the document. Where should I send an adminstrative review if I am applying outside the UK?

I found lots of people encountered similar issues on this fourm, yet none seems to have a solution. I found this email address: administrative.reviews@homeoffice.gsi.gov but I doubt it's for AR application inside the UK. Can someone please help us?

The Station Agent

Re: Where to send an administrative review?

Post by The Station Agent » Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:59 pm

I believe you send the review request to the same address where the visa application was sent, but I could be wrong.

welshgirl
Newly Registered

Post by welshgirl » Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:30 am

There isn't a postal address, it's all done electronically. You fill the form in, scan and send it to the email address. You also can't submit any further documents as evidence. Very low success rate with administrative reviews at the moment.

kojokojoe
Newly Registered
Mood:
Ghana

Post by kojokojoe » Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:40 pm

I have similar urgent issue atm, which form are you referring to and can you send the link to the form?

all I have is the email address on their website.

regards
Kojo

gbptier1general
BANNED

Post by gbptier1general » Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:06 am

welshgirl wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:30 am
There isn't a postal address, it's all done electronically. You fill the form in, scan and send it to the email address. You also can't submit any further documents as evidence. Very low success rate with administrative reviews at the moment.
Hi,
Pls try NOT to dis-courage,AR is NOT low success rate!
It depends on each case.Even thy Interview Applicants&thr could be Multiple/many AR decisions depending on complexity of case &many people got Success who conduct AR with more meaning&lawful Explanations.

Wish u al GOOD success in AR/ visa issues.
Take care!
Believe In Reality