ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

3 faults application submitted

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

redsaintt
Mood:
Pakistan

3 faults application submitted

Post by redsaintt » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:26 pm

Hi
I already submitted my application for citizenship last month. Now one of my friend mention that you have 3 fault in your application.

1. I married to polish citizen before my student visa expire in 2009, i submit my application after my visa expire though i got 5 year resident card later on without any problem, when i looked online its say if you are family member of eea national visa is not necessary only it will help you to crossing the border. i am thinking that i am not breaking any law here (still my friend thinks you are).

2. i used to work in pizza shop 2008, coming back from my country immigration stopped me and asked where i work i explain them later on they stamp my passport no work permission allowed, i spoked to my employer to take my name out which he took it after 6 month dont know why(i met him after i submitted my application and find out) so now i am confused about this.

3. Lastly my wife accused me for beating and got me arrested later on, In magistrate court i found not guilty and court ordered me do not go close to her for next 2 years which i havent, i explain everything in my application as well.
(My friend thinks that you have to wait till the bearer finish which finishes in next two years).

All respected gurus could you please shed light and tell me where i did mistake.

Thanks
Malik

Hstepper07
Nigeria

Re: 3 faults application submitted

Post by Hstepper07 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:59 am

1. You were married to an EEA national before visa expired so you were not here illegally after your student visa expired.
2. Did your visa allow you to undertake employment? If your visa did not allow you to work and you did, then it may be a problem.
3. You were not found guilty. Given the nature of the offence and the fact that you were banned from making contact, I believe this will be at the discretion of your case worker. You declared it, which is good.

redsaintt
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by redsaintt » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:05 am

Hstepper07 wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:59 am
1. You were married to an EEA national before visa expired so you were not here illegally after your student visa expired.
2. Did your visa allow you to undertake employment? If your visa did not allow you to work and you did, then it may be a problem.
3. You were not found guilty. Given the nature of the offence and the fact that you were banned from making contact, I believe this will be at the discretion of your case worker. You declared it, which is good.
Thanks sir
I was on student visa (20 hours allow) they stopped me at heathrow 2008 after interview she said you are not allow to work any more and stamped on my passport.

redsaintt
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by redsaintt » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:41 pm

redsaintt wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:05 am
Hstepper07 wrote:
Thanks sir
I was on student visa (20 hours allow) they stopped me at heathrow 2008 after interview she said you are not allow to work any more and stamped on my passport.
I am Married to eea national if I look for requirements they says only I had to prove from last six years which I belive I am good so far what is your opinion?

redsaintt
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by redsaintt » Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:42 am

redsaintt wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:41 pm
redsaintt wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:05 am
Hstepper07 wrote:
Thanks sir
I am Married to eea national if I look for requirements they says only I had to prove from last six years which I belive I am good so far what is your opinion?
Anyone help me with this issue cause after getting RC I work with one company through out even now I am with the same company what do you think they will still consider that 2008 part as well cause I stopped working but my employer take my name out after 6 month without letting me know which he said to me after I applied for naturalization. Panic and confused

redsaintt
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by redsaintt » Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:06 am

Anyone suggest me what shall I do in following situation?