ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please share your Experience After "PAP" If Anyone got Something

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

kaps84
Member of Standing

Re: Please share your Experience After "PAP" If Anyone got Something

Post by kaps84 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:02 pm

Hi Bil_Ent,

First of all congratulation on your success. It is a great example to a genuineness issue overturn by PAP. I am sure it would have been drafted very meticulously.

With reference to your comment snippet below, could you please mention what court decision you referred? Maybe that can be a good help to forum member who are looking for such pointers.
Bil_Ent wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:05 pm
by one of court decision he proved where ot stated an immigration interview may be unfair,
as that draft was in bit more details,i tried to cover im simple language here,
Also, do you think that you can post the PAP sample (picture/screenshot) - after scrubbing all the personal details (yours and solicitors)? I am not sure if I should be asking for PAP sample here but I believe it will provide very good pointers to a lot of people how to draft (even AR) meticulously.
-- Kaps84

Bil_Ent

Post by Bil_Ent » Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:49 pm

Saibabashir123 wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:27 pm
Hi Bil_Ent

I’m really sorry I misread your statement and presumed you were referring to solicitor firm which you confirmed now that it was not referring and u explained that you had drafts done by them

I regret for understanding it the other way

Thank you so much for your response

I need your assistance further more

Have you been allowed to read your notes before you signed the interview transcript
Was the transcript given to you when asked from the interviewer

Hi
No its fine i just mentioned on polite note about Solicitor.

Actually i requested interview transcript from HO after my interview and HO sent by post in a month time which helped me alot to prepare draft.

Bil_Ent

Post by Bil_Ent » Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:59 pm

kaps84 wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:02 pm
Hi Bil_Ent,

First of all congratulation on your success. It is a great example to a genuineness issue overturn by PAP. I am sure it would have been drafted very meticulously.

With reference to your comment snippet below, could you please mention what court decision you referred? Maybe that can be a good help to forum member who are looking for such pointers.
Bil_Ent wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:05 pm
by one of court decision he proved where ot stated an immigration interview may be unfair,
as that draft was in bit more details,i tried to cover im simple language here,
Also, do you think that you can post the PAP sample (picture/screenshot) - after scrubbing all the personal details (yours and solicitors)? I am not sure if I should be asking for PAP sample here but I believe it will provide very good pointers to a lot of people how to draft (even AR) meticulously.
Hi
i don't think i can post draft here but
but here is the decision reference stated as

(On Application on) V entry clearance officer,Islamabad (entrepreneur-business expansion-fairness Generaly)(2017) UKUT 406(IAC) where it was held that
(Head Note)
An immigration interview may be unfair, thereby tending the resulting decision unlawful, where inflexible structure adherence to prepared questions exclude the spontaneity necessary to repeat or clarify obscure questions and/or to probe or elucidate answers given.

Saibabashir123

Post by Saibabashir123 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:12 pm

I’m afraid, that I haven’t got it well understood on what you have kept

Could you please be a little clear
Can you post exact wordings of how the interview was challenged
Thanks much in advance

Bil_Ent

Post by Bil_Ent » Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:45 pm

Saibabashir123 wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:12 pm
I’m afraid, that I haven’t got it well understood on what you have kept

Could you please be a little clear
Can you post exact wordings of how the interview was challenged
Thanks much in advance

here is the decision reference about stated as:

(On Application on) V entry clearance officer,Islamabad (entrepreneur-business expansion-fairness Generaly)(2017) UKUT 406(IAC) where it was held that
(Head Note)
An immigration interview may be unfair, thereby tending the resulting decision unlawful, where inflexible structure adherence to prepared questions exclude the spontaneity necessary to repeat or clarify obscure questions and/or to probe or elucidate answers given.

Saibabashir123

Post by Saibabashir123 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:58 pm

Was your interview held at Islamabad?
Why that shows as Islamabad
What does that mean about the interview to be unfair?
This is their part of their process?
Why is it considered unlawful?
I’m not getting a clear picture of what that notes actually mean?

Bil_Ent

Post by Bil_Ent » Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:33 pm

Saibabashir123 wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:58 pm
Was your interview held at Islamabad?
Why that shows as Islamabad
What does that mean about the interview to be unfair?
This is their part of their process?
Why is it considered unlawful?
I’m not getting a clear picture of what that notes actually mean?
my interview was in my office in London
i am not sure you aware of this or not that when solicitor fight case in court they always give references of related cases which have been decided already worldwide that this kind of cases been heard and has been decided in that favour,
if u need more help u can msg me here xxxx skype or anyone need help cam contact me as i hardly come here

Moderator edit: Under the Board Ts&Cs Members are not permitted to post contact details on the open forum

Saibabashir123

Post by Saibabashir123 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:34 am

I now understand why it was mentioned Islamabad
Did th solicitor use so many references are only few

Saibabashir123

Post by Saibabashir123 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:44 pm

Hi Bil_Ent

I’m sorry can you please post any suggestions here
Can you please provide have you used any policy number references in the draft for PAP?

Why was your AR refused?

Was it the same reasons they mentioned in AR too

Have you complained about the CO and CW?

Was your complain considered
Please share your experience
Thanks so much in advance

Bil_Ent

Post by Bil_Ent » Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:39 pm

Saibabashir123 wrote:
Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:44 pm
Hi Bil_Ent

I’m sorry can you please post any suggestions here
Can you please provide have you used any policy number references in the draft for PAP?

Why was your AR refused?

Was it the same reasons they mentioned in AR too

Have you complained about the CO and CW?

Was your complain considered
Please share your experience
Thanks so much in advance
AR was refused on same grounds
no changes were made
No i haven't make any complaint

Saibabashir123

Post by Saibabashir123 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:10 pm

Thanks Bil_Ent

So after applying for fresh application within how many days did u apply for PAP?

Bil_Ent

Post by Bil_Ent » Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:23 pm

Saibabashir123 wrote:
Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:10 pm
Thanks Bil_Ent

So after applying for fresh application within how many days did u apply for PAP?
If your decision is revised then 90 days if they keep same decision which then 28 ndays

Saibabashir123

Post by Saibabashir123 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:26 pm

I’m sorry I didn’t get that line

What does it take for 28,is it the AR you are talking about?

Saibabashir123

Post by Saibabashir123 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:35 pm

Hi
I’m really sorry to bother you

As the moderator has removed the Skype Id as per the rules I can’t talk to u over Skype

Could you please be available in this forum we can get the details here

Can you mention in which area the Solicitor form is based?

Have u done PAP through the barrister or a solicitor?

Please provide the area of their services not the firm name

Thanks much

Bil_Ent

Post by Bil_Ent » Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:29 pm

Saibabashir123 wrote:
Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:35 pm
Hi
I’m really sorry to bother you

As the moderator has removed the Skype Id as per the rules I can’t talk to u over Skype

Could you please be available in this forum we can get the details here

Can you mention in which area the Solicitor form is based?

Have u done PAP through the barrister or a solicitor?

Please provide the area of their services not the firm name

Thanks much
Hi
sorry cant mention name here
here xxxx

Moderator edit: You have already been asked not to post personal contact details, which includes your Skype ID. Please desist if you want to continue on this forum.

Saibabashir123

Post by Saibabashir123 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:32 pm

I’m sorry to bother you
Thank you so much for your help
Yes I understand we shouldn’t provide the solicitor name
Can you please say just the profession

Is it barrister or solicitor

Vish79k
Mood:
India

Post by Vish79k » Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:31 pm

Hi mate congratulations . This is vish here. Could you please help me with my situation as I am refused and it looks pretty similar to your refusal earlier. Please reply very urgent please

Aabdulwaheed

Post by Aabdulwaheed » Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:51 pm

[quote=Vish79k post_id=1644518 time=1528583495 user_id=153670]
Hi mate congratulations . This is vish here. Could you please help me with my situation as I am refused and it looks pretty similar to your refusal earlier. Please reply very urgent please
[/quote]

Hi Vish,

I would personally recommend please don't share any details to this topic user. apparently this post is fake. This user is agent to solicitor as there are so many people refused on balance of possibilities by failing the genuine entrepreneur test. These apparently appealing fake post can attract few others users to use the services of the solicitor recommended by this users privately on his skype ID.
unfortunately this is happening on this forum. I would recommend seniors to do some strict measures on these fake IDS & Posts.

Bil_Ent

Post by Bil_Ent » Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:23 am

Aabdulwaheed wrote:
Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:51 pm
Vish79k wrote:
Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:31 pm
Hi Vish,

I would personally recommend please don't share any details to this topic user. apparently this post is bad quality. This user is agent to solicitor as there are so many people refused on balance of possibilities by failing the genuine entrepreneur test. These apparently appealing bad quality post can attract few others users to use the services of the solicitor recommended by this users privately on his skype ID.
unfortunately this is happening on this forum. I would recommend seniors to do some strict measures on these bad quality IDS & Posts.
Hi
sorry mate m out of this topic now
as i mentioned in my other comments about Solicitor and the reason,
Anyways best of luck everyone and please take help from other whom are involved in this topic
as i got my visa myself on PAP and my only concern was to help as much as i can do coz this Forum helped me alot being a silent Follower,

but i think people misunderstood
Anyways best of luck everyone

Hello_There
Newly Registered

Post by Hello_There » Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:18 pm

heyaheya wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:05 am
congratulations ..... u must be happy .. one of my friend sent pap as well and she has received reply from UKVI that they will reply her within 3 months.. did u receive same sort of letter.. she received another letter which says if you want to send additional documents fo us to consider ..... !!
Hi HeyaHeya,

A friend of mine just got the same reply last week after he got refused a 10 years route spouse entry visa to the UK based on Human Rights and outside the Immigration rules (they do not meet the Financial requirements but his wife and kids are all british and already settling here).

The refusal was based on why he applied from the UK and not abroad but as per their solicitor he had to apply from here because he meets the EX1 A (Britiah Children under the age of 18 years) & B (Married to a British citizen residing in the UK) so she sent the HO a Pre-Action Letter that the decision was unlawful and not considerate of the children's life here and emotions because if he leaves the country he wont be able to come back anytime soon due to financial restrictions and their kids will be affected.

My question is: have your friend heard anything yet from the HO after she got the reply from them that they will get back to her within 3 months? if so, how long did it take and what was the end result please?

Thank you in advance and hope to hear from you asap.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:20 pm

Hello_There wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:18 pm
heyaheya wrote:
congratulations ..... u must be happy .. one of my friend sent pap as well and she has received reply from UKVI that they will reply her within 3 months.. did u receive same sort of letter.. she received another letter which says if you want to send additional documents fo us to consider ..... !!
Hi HeyaHeya,

A friend of mine just got the same reply last week after he got refused a 10 years route spouse entry visa to the UK based on Human Rights and outside the Immigration rules (they do not meet the Financial requirements but his wife and kids are all british and already settling here).

The refusal was based on why he applied from the UK and not abroad but as per their solicitor he had to apply from here because he meets the EX1 A (Britiah Children under the age of 18 years) & B (Married to a British citizen residing in the UK) so she sent the HO a Pre-Action Letter that the decision was unlawful and not considerate of the children's life here and emotions because if he leaves the country he wont be able to come back anytime soon due to financial restrictions and their kids will be affected.

My question is: have your friend heard anything yet from the HO after she got the reply from them that they will get back to her within 3 months? if so, how long did it take and what was the end result please?

Kindly start your own topic with your questions in the relevant sub forum (ILR or family immigration).

This topic is only for applications under the complex Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa route.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Ali313
Newly Registered

Post by Ali313 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:03 pm

Respected (Marcnath and CR001 ) and group members n moderators ‘ kindly need you help ,

My case was refused in November and currently in process of AR ... last friday i have recieved the full IHS refund ‘ which indicates that UKVI is going to send me AR refusal soon,
Is there any specific time to send “ PAP” ? Can i send PAP by myself ... i need help with the PAP process if i can do that online like AR or i have to send PAP through solicitor ...?

Thanks in Advance

heyaheya
Member of Standing

Post by heyaheya » Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:29 am

Hello_There wrote:
heyaheya wrote:
Hi HeyaHeya,

yes , she did get reply i think within 30 days or so and she got approval ... good luck to ur friend and lets hope for the best.

Hello_There
Newly Registered

Post by Hello_There » Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:54 am

heyaheya wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:29 am
Hello_There wrote:
heyaheya wrote:
Hi HeyaHeya,

yes , she did get reply i think within 30 days or so and she got approval ... good luck to ur friend and lets hope for the best.
Thank you so much for your prompt reply.