ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank Statements, Tier 2 PBS Dependent - Partner Visa

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

AshrK
Newly Registered
Nepal

Bank Statements, Tier 2 PBS Dependent - Partner Visa

Post by AshrK » Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:42 pm

Hi,

I got my statements printed and stamped at TSB bank but the stamp is only on the font side of the pages.

For example, I have 4 pages statement. Out of 4 pages 1 and 3 are front page and contain stamp (1 and 3 also contain bank logo) but 2 and 4 do not (no logo either).

I am unsure if the statement is valid without stamp on backside pages. Does anyone know if this is okay?

Regards,
Ash

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: Bank Statements, Tier 2 PBS Dependent - Partner Visa

Post by seagul » Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:47 pm

As a precaution get those pages stamped too which shouldn't be a problem if the bank has already stamped the other two pages.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

AshrK
Newly Registered
Nepal

Post by AshrK » Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:48 pm

Hi Seagul,

I have already posted the statements so have missed the opportunity to do so but as you say better be safe than sorry so will post another statement.

Just was wondering the statements being printed at the bank itself with logo + stamp on front pages and some code writing on all page sides wouldn’t be enough?

Regards,
Ash

AshrK
Newly Registered
Nepal

Post by AshrK » Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:06 am

Hi all,

If anyone will every face the same problem. I got a new Ad-hoc printed statements from the bank and got it signed certified and stamped on all pages including front and back pages. Didn't take any chance as it is a mandatory evidence.

Regards,
Ash