ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Successful PEO/PSC ILR applications

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

eyedee
Newly Registered
India

Re: Successful PEO/PSC ILR applications

Post by eyedee » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:08 pm

Hi all my ILR application was approved today so posting the details:

1. Category - SET(O) 5 year route with Tier 1 (Ent) and Tier 2 (2 employers) combined
2. Number of dependents. 1
3. Total cost. £6000 (approx)
4. PEO branch. Croydon
5. Documents provided.

For time spent in Tier 2
3 months payslip
3 months bank statement showing salary deposit
Absence from UK schedule provided in template provided by solicitor
Current employers letter (certifying SOC, absence, salary etc)
Similar letter from ex-employer
Life in UK test certificate
English language proof

For time spent in Tier 1
Company registration and directors list
Financial statement for the years I was in tier 1 along with accountants letter
Invoices to show trading
Bank letter to show £50K deposit that was used for Tier 1 (Ent) application

For Dependent
Co-habitation documents (join bank statements, NHS letters, HMRC letters, Council tax statement, Home office letters - total of 13 documents spanning over 2 years)
Marriage certificate

6. Absences more than 180 days in any of the qualifying years. None
7. Any Additional Comments.

The experience at the PEO was very uneventful, though had to wait for long. Appointment was at 12PM. My application was prepared by my employer's solicitors so they had a person waiting for us at the PEO. She guided us through the process and we didn't almost have to speak to anyone except pleasantries.

11:45 - entered PEO, went through security and straight to the waiting room on 3rd floor. The room is quite big and open. There's a cafe in the middle where you can buy snacks, sandwiches, coffee etc. There's a play area for kids. Our paralegal took our signatures for the application and some papers that I was carrying and took us straight to the registration area.
11:55 - She got the ticket number, and asked us to wait for registration of the case
14:40 - Our ticket number was announced in the public addressing system
14:50 - Registration was done by the lady at counter. She didn't ask us anything. Actually she didn't utter a single word. Just typed the name, address, payment details and passport numbers from the form into the computers and sent us towards the biometric counter
15:00 - Biometric done. Again very simple process. No questions were asked. Back to waiting room to wait.
17:40 - Our ticket was called again. The paralegal collected the pack and handed it to us and congratulated.

That's it. As I said, very uneventful, but we were there for 6 hours, just waiting. Happy to answer any specific questions.

CMOSUK
Mood:

Post by CMOSUK » Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:31 pm

1. Category: - 6 years DLR to ILR (2x3 years DLR) non- asylum.
2. Number of dependents: - 0
3. Total cost: - £2,999.00
4. PEO, PSC branch: - Glasgow
5. Documents provided: - Documents
Filled SET(O) form
Cohabitation documents -single names, spread 4 months apart covering for the period of leave granted (3 years).

Original Bank statements (9+ months).
Marriage certificate.

Original tenancy agreement with a housing association letter to confirm the current residents in property dated May 2018.

Original employment contract, TUPE notification letters, May 2018 employment letter.
evidence of absences, she provided Airline itenary for the dates outside the UK.
original refusal letter, 2 x 3 year grants of DLR letters.
Pay slips (6+ months) & last 3 years of P60's.
Applicants valid passport & expired, as well as spouse (British citizen) passport.
2 Covering letters, 1 from applicant and the other from the spouse.
Letter of support from family friend.

Transitional arrangements page & exemption for language requirements page where also printed and submitted, surprisingly, the case worker seemed to have kept those instead of returning them back, which would conclude they may have helped, lol. :D

Photocopies of all the above documents except the application form.
6. Absences more than 180 days in any of the qualifying years: - not applicable, less than 180 days through out 6 year DLR.

7. Any Additional Comments:
- Preparation in plenty of time is the key in my opinion to a higher probability of an application being successful Keep it simple, to the point.

-ILR approved letter now not given when successful, and BRP card arrives within 7 working days.

-Do not staple, bind, paper clip, put multiple paperwork in folders as this will all be asked for it to be removed, we didn't experience this, but others did at the Glasgow PSC.

-When your application for ILR is successful, you will sign a document confirming your name and address and the type of leave an valid to date for your BRP card. Always make sure you read and check it all before signing, not that we experienced any issue as I had read it all and made sure the type of leave and valid to date both stated INDEFINITE and not something else.

8.Time taken to decide - less than 1.5 hours surprisingly.
These are my 'views' and 'opinions'.
If in doubt always seek professional advice, or at least do a search for the relevant information. :P

If i make any mistakes, You are more than welcome to correct me.

rasoolkhan
Newly Registered
Mood:
Sri Lanka

Post by rasoolkhan » Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:32 pm

1. Category.6 years discretionary leave granted before 9 July 2012 (refused asylum)
i have 3 children i already register as British for my elder son (10 years route)
for other two I was planning to register as British after if we get the ILR (all children was born in UK)
SET(O) from
Number of dependents-1(spouse )
Total cost .£5998.00
PEO branch .croydon
Documents provided.

Set(O) form
2 + 2 passport photo
my current and previous passport
dependent passport +1
BRP 1+1

1. Home office first and second DLR granted letter
2. Home office Guideline page section 10 Transitional Arrangement
3. Home office Guideline page in Regard KOLL
4. Self-employment letter from an accountant
5. Bank statement
6. GP Letter
7. Charity letter (I'm member of UK register charity)
8. Tax credit statement
9. Council tax bill
10. Utility bill (water)
11. British birth certificates (3)
12. British passport (1)
13.COVERING LETTER(EXPLAINING REASON FOR APPLY)

PEO appointment 16/05 2018- 9.30:00 AM.
we late 5 min
Arrived and got a waiting number at 10:10 AM.
First call 11:30 for hand over my applications, got another waiting for BIOMETRIC.
Called for BIOMETRIC at 11:50 am
another call at 1:50 pm with a good news ILR was approved
they returned originals document to me.
delivered BRP 18/05/ 2018
Thanks for this forum, and every single one answering or helping each other.

manishsoni85
Newly Registered

Post by manishsoni85 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:36 am

I will start by thanking each and every contributor on this forum.

Special thanks to @makky86 for replying to my 1st ever post here.

Finally after that long wait received an ILR status!!

1. Category: SET(O) from Tier 2 after completing 5 years
2. Number of dependents: 0
3. Total cost: £3074.00 (Saturday Appointment Out of Hours)
4. PSC branch: Cardiff
5. Documents provided.
  • Set(O) form. + 2 passport photo (1 returned ) + current passport + tier 2 BRP
  • Life in the UK Cert.
  • Master Degree (in the UK)
  • 2 months payslips (1 month is enough if you cant manage 2 months) + 2 months bank statement (1 month is enough if you cant manage 2 months)
  • Employer's letter (which showed SoC, current salary, absences, authentication of payslips (stamped) and expecting me to continue the employment)
  • P60 for the year 2017-2018
6. Absences more than 180 days in any of the qualifying years: Nope
7. Merit Increase documents (not necessary)

A minor issue may be
I had an incorrect endorsement on my passport. An incorrect date was stamped on my recent when I recently arrived in UK (T4) from abroad. To address this concern, I did the following;
  • SAR made to UKVI which never arrived.
  • Emailed UKVI through complaints describing my concern but was told that the complaint is out of date as they only accept complaints up to 3 months from the date of the incident. I, however, told them to treat this out the remit of complaints as the change needs to be done regardless. The request was considered but till then I had already done below.
  • Then called UKVI helpline number 0300 123 2241, who were helpful and asked to contact Border force at Terminal 4. They provided the number to contact. Contacted Border Force on Friday, received a reply on Sunday (surprise!) confirming the discrepancy and asked me to proceed with the application without any worries.
  • Also provided a letter from my manager supporting my claim with approved leaves specifically for the year 2017 on company letterhead.
PSC appointment
  • 02 June 2018, 11:00 AM. Arrived and got a waiting number at 08:10 AM.
  • Handed over my applications at 08:35 am, got a token number for Biometrics.
  • Called for biometrics at 09:00 am.
  • Another call at 11:05 am with a good news :) They returned all documents to me except for application form and 1 PP photo.
06-June-2018, BRP delivered @11:12 am. As you may be aware UKVI does not provide you with tracking number but you can find out one by getting in touch with DX directly via their live chat. Be patient as live chat may be unavailable during busy periods. You can also try calling them but chances for connecting to CS is 1/20.

Happy to help anyone with any specific questions!!

docfever
Mood:
India

Post by docfever » Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:46 pm

Did ur bank statements arrive by post ?

manishsoni85
Newly Registered

Post by manishsoni85 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:08 pm

docfever wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:46 pm
Did ur bank statements arrive by post ?
@docfever: Nope, I bank with Halifax. Went to branch and they can print up to 3 months and stamp each page as well. Beware generally they only stamp 1st and last page so you need to check before you leave branch.

dadageer
Mood:

Post by dadageer » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:31 pm

manishsoni85 wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:36 am

5. Documents provided.
  • Life in the UK Cert.
  • 2 months payslips (1 month is enough if you cant manage 2 months) + 2 months bank statement (1 month is enough if you cant manage 2 months)
  • Employer's letter (which showed SoC, current salary, absences, authentication of payslips (stamped) and expecting me to continue the employment)

Many Congrats!!!
I am also going for my wife ILR (5-year route) to Cardiff in 1st week of July. I wanted to go to Solihull as had applied in past from there and know the place but we couldn't get the slot. Cardiff is about same distance as Solihull from where we live so wasn't a bad option but I have never been to Cardiff before. Can you please share your experience at the PSC specially if there were any arrangements for toddlers? we will be going there with our 1-year old. Also, is there any parking space nearby? Thanks
Not all those who wander are lost...

manishsoni85
Newly Registered

Post by manishsoni85 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:30 am

dadageer wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:31 pm
manishsoni85 wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:36 am

5. Documents provided.
  • Life in the UK Cert.

Many Congrats!!!
I am also going for my wife ILR (5-year route) to Cardiff in 1st week of July. I wanted to go to Solihull as had applied in past from there and know the place but we couldn't get the slot. Cardiff is about same distance as Solihull from where we live so wasn't a bad option but I have never been to Cardiff before. Can you please share your experience at the PSC specially if there were any arrangements for toddlers? we will be going there with our 1-year old. Also, is there any parking space nearby? Thanks
Cardiff PSC is very good. Parking is just a few seconds away on the east grove. Its an off-street paid parking and costs about 4.50 for 4 hours (max limit 5 hrs) I guess. If your appointment is on weekend then I am not sure how busy the parking will be but in my case, it was Saturday so there was lots of free space. Staff is very good and polite and there is separate waiting area with enough couches and also few toys. Also, its very kids friendly as my kids were on few occasions running around with other kids and they didn't even flinch an eye. You will be absolutely fine I believe but then again that's based on my experience but I wish you all the best.

kanhira2018
Newly Registered
Mood:
Bulgaria

Post by kanhira2018 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:22 pm

eyedee wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:08 pm

1. Category - SET(O) 5 year route with Tier 1 (Ent) and Tier 2 (2 employers) combined
4. PEO branch. Croydon
5. Documents provided.

For time spent in Tier 2
3 months payslip
English language proof

For time spent in Tier 1
Invoices to show trading

For Dependent
Co-habitation documents (join bank statements, NHS letters, HMRC letters, Council tax statement, Home office letters - total of 13 documents spanning over 2 years)
Marriage certificate

The experience at the PEO was very uneventful, though had to wait for long. Appointment was at 12PM. My application was prepared by my employer's solicitors so they had a person waiting for us at the PEO. She guided us through the process and we didn't almost have to speak to anyone except pleasantries.

11:45 - entered PEO, went through security and straight to the waiting room on 3rd floor. The room is quite big and open. There's a cafe in the middle where you can buy snacks, sandwiches, coffee etc. There's a play area for kids. Our paralegal took our signatures for the application and some papers that I was carrying and took us straight to the registration area.
11:55 - She got the ticket number, and asked us to wait for registration of the case
14:50 - Registration was done by the lady at counter. She didn't ask us anything. Actually she didn't utter a single word. Just typed the name, address, payment details and passport numbers from the form into the computers and sent us towards the biometric counter
15:00 - Biometric done. Again very simple process. No questions were asked. Back to waiting room to wait.
17:40 - Our ticket was called again. The paralegal collected the pack and handed it to us and congratulated.

That's it. As I said, very uneventful, but we were there for 6 hours, just waiting. Happy to answer any specific questions.
Hi Friend, its happy to hear that you got successful in your application with less hassles. Could you please advise me which application you filled in SET O. Application for Tier 2 OR both Tier 2 & Tier 1 Ent section?

dadageer
Mood:

Post by dadageer » Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:37 pm

Cardiff PSC is very good. Parking is just a few seconds away on the east grove. Its an off-street paid parking and costs about 4.50 for 4 hours (max limit 5 hrs) I guess. If your appointment is on weekend then I am not sure how busy the parking will be but in my case, it was Saturday so there was lots of free space. Staff is very good and polite and there is separate waiting area with enough couches and also few toys. Also, its very kids friendly as my kids were on few occasions running around with other kids and they didn't even flinch an eye. You will be absolutely fine I believe but then again that's based on my experience but I wish you all the best.
Not all those who wander are lost...

donakola
Newly Registered
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by donakola » Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:29 pm

Thanks so much Ozozie. I really appreciate your detailed explanation. My case is really dicey i must say.

Cheers
Ozozie wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:52 am
Hi Donakola

I was also quite nervous before I went in! I expected the process to be a lot more painful and lengthy than it was.

I did not rely on any compelling circumstances. My one big absence due to a work secondment was just over 7 months. Looking back or forwards 12 months from that absence, the total absences for the 12 month period (counting according to the new rules) was between 220-235 days.

I think the reason I was granted it anyway is because under the old rules I would have been fine - I could break up my absence so that one year had approximately 100 days' absence and the other year had 150. I pointed this out in my cover letter, as well as showing how each of the factors in page 17 of 18 of the HO Guidance https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... 6.0EXT.PDF applied to me and caused me "exceptionally harsh consequences". This included saying that (a) the absence took place long before the rule change was published; (b) it was a one-off and I had otherwise been habitually resident in the UK and had built a life here; (c) refusal would be harsh as I couldn't extend my Tier 2 General again as I was about to hit the 6 year limit.

I think your case is a little different because you are relying on the compelling circumstances (your relative) rather than the retrospective application of the new counting system. Even under the old rules you would have been relying on the same exemption. If you haven't already, I suggest reading through the Home Office Guidance, particularly page 11 of 18. Make sure you provide all the evidence you have available - medical certificates or death certificates, correspondence you had from the time etc.

If any of your other absences breach the 180 day limit due to the new counting system, I suggest that you also point out that under the old rules you would have been fine (except for the 15/16 absence).
donakola wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 1:06 pm
Hi Ozozie,

I just saw your post and was thrilled. I must say I am in a somewhat similar situation baring details of your extended absences. Please is it possible you tell me how long you were out of the UK beyond 180days and did you use any compelling circumstances.

I came in 2010, studied and have worked for the same employer since then. 1st with PSW and tier 2 (general). In 2015 I was sent on secondment to Nigeria to work and unfortunately in the same period my foster parent was diagnosed with Cancer and passed on after 4-5months during which I had to stay in Nigeria.

Please see below my absences if I chose to apply in March 2019. I will appreciate it if you could lend me some tips.

Mar-18 to Mar-19 0
Mar-17 to Mar-18 0
Mar-16 to Mar-17 152 days
Mar-15 to Mar-16 283 days compelling circumstance - Ill and deceased relative
Mar-14 to Mar-15 111 days

Brutes660
Nepal

Post by Brutes660 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:50 am

Hi Guys

A simple question. Just don't know the answer.

While booking the PSC appointment, do we pay the Visa application fees as well (At the same time)?

Thanks in advance.

Echoes

Post by Echoes » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:28 am

basnetameer wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:50 am
Hi Guys

While booking the PSC appointment, do we pay the Visa application fees as well (At the same time)?

Thanks in advance.
Yes you pay online at the time of booking.

Brutes660
Nepal

Post by Brutes660 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:32 am

Echoes wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:28 am
basnetameer wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:50 am
Hi Guys

Thanks in advance.
Yes you pay online at the time of booking.
Many thanks @Echoes, that's a great help and how long the payment would take to clear, please. 🙂

Echoes

Post by Echoes » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:35 am

It clears immediately.

Brutes660
Nepal

Post by Brutes660 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:41 am

Echoes wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:35 am
It clears immediately.
Wow, that was the quickest response I have ever got. Many many thanks. Have a good day @Echoes.

eyedee
Newly Registered
India

Post by eyedee » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:44 am

kanhira2018 wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:22 pm
eyedee wrote:

4. PEO branch. Croydon
5. Documents provided.

For time spent in Tier 2
3 months payslip
English language proof

For time spent in Tier 1
Invoices to show trading

For Dependent
Marriage certificate

Hi Friend, its happy to hear that you got successful in your application with less hassles. Could you please advise me which application you filled in SET O. Application for Tier 2 OR both Tier 2 & Tier 1 Ent section?
Hi Kanhira - only application for Tier 2. Tier 1 Ent section is not required.

Yrajv
Newly Registered
India

Post by Yrajv » Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:03 am

iambishop wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 6:20 am
Hi Guys,

I got my ILR application approved yesterday 22 May 2018. My sincere appreciation to everyone in this forum.

1. Category. Tier2 General
3. Total cost. £5998
4. PEO branch. Glascow
5. Documents provided.
i. Form Set O Application form
ii. Letter from employer: stating my base salary, SOC code, dates in/out of the UK on business trips, and required for foreseeable future comments. I also got a letter confirming that my payslips (6 months payslips) are true and authentic copies.
iii. Current passport
iv. 2 Old Passports
v. 2 photos (They returned one though)
vi. BRP card
vii. UK MSc degree
viii. Life in the UK pass certificate
ix. 6 months payslips
x. 6 months bank statements
xi. All previous Home Office Approval letters(Tier 4 student visa, Tier 1 PSW, Tier 2 General, Tier 2 General Extension)
xii. Spreadsheet of my UK absences in word format for all absences within the qualifying period.
xiii. Marriage certificate
xiv. photocopies of all the above documents except form set o.

6. Absences more than 180 days in any of the qualifying years.No.
7. Any Additional Comments.I did not submit any council tax bills, utility bills, and P60 with the application although I had these documents with me in case they asked for it.

Once again, many thanks to everyone on this forum.
Hi,
Congrats!!
Can you give a timeline for Glasgow centre please? How long did the process take? Thank you!

Elaine_London
Newly Registered

Post by Elaine_London » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:18 pm

Hi all, my ILR application was approved yesterday so posting the details:

1. Category - SET(LR) 10 year route, had work permit for 2 years, Tier 4 for 2 years and Tier 2 (for 6 years)
2. Number of dependents. 0
3. Total cost. £3075 (approx)
4. PEO branch. Cardiff
5. Documents provided.

-3 previous passports and two BRPs
-Absences from the UK (I had less than 270 in 10 years and none were longer than 3 months)
-Life in UK test certificate
-English language proof (Old 2010 IELTS, plus a Post-Graduate Certificate, I didn't get a Masters Degree, as the college went bankrupt)
-A couple of boarding passes, one to prove that I left the UK on the last day of one of my visas. The second one to prove that I entered UK on a different date (one of the Gatwick immigration stamps showed the wrong date...)
-3 months payslips and P60 (wasn't required but I just added it to be on the safe side)
-I had one CCJ on my credit file for debt (sent to the wrong address and I missed it and couldn't pay on time). So I added an e-mail from credit provider that a payment plant was agreed. Plus I wrote a short paragraph to explain how I got into debt and what steps I have taken to agree repayments.
-No letters from employer, no covering letter or index, just the application form.

The experience at the PEO was quite pleasant. I arrived 30 minutes prior to my appointment slot, but was let in nonetheless. Appointment was at 8.50, so they asked me to wait in the waiting area.
Was called in about 9.00 or so, they gave me a ticket and collected all the docs. The lady chatted to me about Cardiff sightseeing and was really very pleasant. She didn't ask me anything about my docs, just accepted all the originals and copies that I gave her. Explained the process in detail and left to wait in a cozy waiting area with sofas, drinks and snacks machines.
About 20 minutes later another officer collected BRP and just asked me what settlement category I'm applying for, what kind of visa I have and what kind of job I do.
In another 10 minutes I was told I need to pay GBP 75 as difference between normal appointment and premium time appointment. I originally booked in Belfast, as it was the only one available, then changed into Cardiff as it's easier and cheaper to reach from London.
Then just waiting for the decision.

At 10.45 they called my ticket and the lady showed two thumbs up:)

So it was all over in 2 hours.

Many thanks to forum moderators and gurus who helped me with all my tricky issues re employer's Sponsor Licence, TUPE, etc over the last 3-4 years.

kanhira2018
Newly Registered
Mood:
Bulgaria

Post by kanhira2018 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:03 pm

eyedee wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:44 am
kanhira2018 wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:22 pm
eyedee wrote:

4. PEO branch. Croydon
5. Documents provided.

For time spent in Tier 2
3 months payslip
English language proof

For time spent in Tier 1
Invoices to show trading

For Dependent
Marriage certificate

Hi Kanhira - only application for Tier 2. Tier 1 Ent section is not required.
Thank you so much for your kind response eyedee. Could you please give me some idea about the covering letter , how it has to be prepared and how to explain about both Tier 2 and Tier 1 in the letter?? If you have any sample or similar texts of the covering letter submitted, kindly help me with that.

shahemaan
United Arab Emirates

Post by shahemaan » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:02 pm

Galla Day for me !

Application Type: Set LR
Current Leave: Tier 2 General leave until Nov 2018 applied on 10 year basis
Center: Croydon
Appointment Time: 09:30
Fingerprints: 09:45
Case under consideration : 11:00AM
Called to collect file with good news : 11:20 AM

Documents:
LIUK
3 Passports
1 passport was lost so sent GP letter instead
6 salary slips
6 bank statements
Employer letter
UK Degree
2 photos which they returned me back in file
Application form
Covering letter to explain other documents are available on request
OLd BRP

Friendly staff and very good PEO

Snurik
Newly Registered
Russia

Post by Snurik » Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:31 pm

Dear mub123, your experience sounds great. How much time did you have left until the end of your contract?
Thanks!
mub123 wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 8:14 am
Alhamdulillah :D , finallt got it!
Category: SET(O), 5 years on Tier 2
No dependents
Total Cost: 2887
Croydon PEO

Docs:
1. application+appointment time+payment+2photos
2. passport(1) + current BRP
3. Employer letter from HR stating salary, SOC code, services needed until so and so date (HR was unwilling to put open ended contract end dates)
4. Letter from head with absences since start of employment (5 years 3 months)
5. A very general letter from payroll stating that whatever emplyee presents as payslips is authentic
6 6 months payslips (stamped and signed as well just to be on safe side)
7 6 months bank statements (last few months were just print and stamped at branch)
8. LIUK
9. UK degree
10. first Tier 2 visa approval letter
11. copy of BRP issued 5 years ago

I didn't include any cover letter.

Docs returned were: 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10
They kept original and photocopies of the three letters from the employer, and kept photocopies of LIUK, degree, BRP (from 5 years ago) and passport. (Might give an indication as to what the important docs are)
BRP received: 30/04/2018

pauljohnson

Post by pauljohnson » Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:29 am

Hi Guys

Wanna share my story, it might give a little inner satisfaction to some people, specially for those who are in a similar situation and route.

ILR on the basis of LR (long Residence) from Tier 1 Entrepreneurs
I got extension in mid of 2017.

Now applied ILR on the basis of Long residence
Same day service
At Solihull
Appointment time- 9:30 - But went in at 8:45
Token,registration and fingure prints took 45 mins
But at the same time one lady asked me to fill up a quastionare.
She asked me to wait outside of the building for our call, it might take two to three hours to decide ur case.
I came out at 9:40 after initial procedure.
CW called me at 11:00 and asked me business bank statement.
I have all business documents till that date in case if they ask anything.
I went in the centre within five mins and handed over bank statement to reception people.
I asked a lady shall I go out or stay in
She said stay in if in case CW needs to speak to u.
I sat at waiting area and after less than five mins reception lady called my token no and she handed over my documents with approval letter.
I think CW already have prepared my approval letter etc
I gave my business bank statement only for recent six months.
Actually CW wanted to see business activity till that date.
I already had provided current appointment report with my application.
List of docs
App form
All Passports
2x photos
Life in Uk test
Degree
Current app report

That's all
Set LR is so easy and simple case
No need to prepare pile of documents and so much other stuff
My case was so straight forward
As no abense more than 80 days in a year
no any refusal in these ten years

This forum is so helpful for immigrants
Some people are so helpful and full of immigration knowledge at this forum
God bless them
Thanks

anujkundarap
Newly Registered
India

Post by anujkundarap » Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:48 pm

1. Category - Tier 2 Dependent (sole applicant)
2. Number of dependents - 0 (spouse already had ILR)
3. Total cost - £2999
4. PEO branch - Glasgow
5. Documents provided - As I had maternity leave in the last 12 months prior to my application, I had to attach additional documents as listed below. This might be useful for someone in a similar situation.

o Life in the UK passing certificate
o Trinity English Language Test Certificate
o Table of absences from the UK over the last 5 years
o Proof of relationship - Marriage Certificate

Proof of cohabitation with spouse covering 2 years
o Home Ownership Papers
o Mortgage Papers
o Council Tax Bills
o Water Bills
o Home Insurance Letters

Proof of Income and Finances
o Payslips with letter from employer confirming originality
o Bank statements with letter from bank confirming originality
o P60 for last 2 years
o Spouse payslips – last 3 months

Proof of Maternity Period from Jun-17 to May-18.
o Child’s birth certificate
o Letter from employer confirming maternity leave dates
o Payslips covering all months of maternity

I had also included copies of all documents listed above.

6. Absences more than 180 days in any of the qualifying years - No

7. Any Additional Comments - My husband and baby came with me to the Appointment Centre but I was told that my husband cannot accompany me inside as he wasn’t required for the application. Despite requests as we had flown in from London (lack of appointments in Croydon), we were told that they were expecting a busy day and won’t have vacant seats. Thankfully the application process took just 2 hours and there was a quiet cafe just outside the application centre where he could wait for me.

tamoni

Post by tamoni » Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:28 pm

Congrats anujkundarap on ur successful application! Just a quick question,could u pls specify for what period have u provided bank statements? Basically I’m in a similar situation, have pretty much all payslips covering last 2 years, including the time I was on maternity. I am planning to provide bank statements (1 month before maternity, 1 month after, when I returned to work) and last 6 months before application and have a question. Did u provide payslips and bank statements for the months u stayed on maternity as well?