ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR appeal in Process if Apply FLR FP new application a person allowed to work

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

mrsabih
Mood:
Pakistan

ILR appeal in Process if Apply FLR FP new application a person allowed to work

Post by mrsabih » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:51 pm

Hi Senior members if ILR appeal in Process and person already have job and if he file new application bases on article 7 child who already have leave to remain for 30 months

Is a same person able to work or not? Please reply as one of solicitor said not allwed work
Do good and get reward

mrsabih
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: ILR appeal in Process if Apply FLR FP new application a person allowed to work

Post by mrsabih » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:17 pm

mrsabih wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:51 pm
Hi Senior members if ILR appeal in Process and person already have job and if he file new application bases on article 7 child who already have leave to remain for 30 months

Is a same person able to work or not? Please reply as one of solicitor said not allwed work
Anyone plz
Do good and get reward

zimba
Mood:

Re: ILR appeal in Process if Apply FLR FP new application a person allowed to work

Post by zimba » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:38 pm

If your appeal is pending you (and assuming you applied for ILR BEFORE your visa expiry) then you get section 3C protection so you can work. If you put in a new application now, your section 3C automatically ends and then you lose the right to work.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:12 am

zimba88 wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:38 pm
If your appeal is pending you (and assuming you applied for ILR BEFORE your visa expiry) then you get section 3C protection so you can work. If you put in a new application now, your section 3C automatically ends and then you lose the right to work.
See users extensive topic on ILR via Set(M) which was refused due to do big discrepancies in interview of spouses.

indefinite-leave-to-remain/migration-te ... l#p1644482
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

mrsabih
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by mrsabih » Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:05 pm

zimba88 wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:38 pm
Thanks Zimba for reply
Here is what i am thinking to do my 10 year will complete on 2019 march and i am sending appeal today for my ilr refusal based on marriage interview discrepancies but i am worried that my wife will do mistakes in front of judge as well so i am thinking if i pro long appeal till feb 2019 and than submit fresh application based on 10 year residency
What do u think?

One more question when i submit fresh ilr applicantion within appeal am i allowed to work or not

Thanks for ur help
Do good and get reward

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:42 pm

Here is what i am thinking to do my 10 year will complete on 2019 march and i am sending appeal today for my ilr refusal based on marriage interview discrepancies but i am worried that my wife will do mistakes in front of judge as well so i am thinking if i pro long appeal till feb 2019 and than submit fresh application based on 10 year residency
What do u think?
Your 10 year ILR will also be affected by your refusal. HO will not grant ILR based on long residence unless all 10 years are spent lawfully. If HO thinks your relationship was not genuine and you spent time under FLR(M) as part of your long residence, the SET(LR) will be refused too
One more question when i submit fresh ilr applicantion within appeal am i allowed to work or not
I explained and told you you will LOSE the right to work :?
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

mrsabih
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by mrsabih » Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:45 pm

zimba88 wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:42 pm
What do u think?
Your 10 year ILR will also be affected by your refusal. HO will not grant ILR based on long residence unless all 10 years are spent lawfully. If HO thinks your relationship was not genuine and you spent time under FLR(M) as part of your long residence, the SET(LR) will be refused too
I explained and told you you will LOSE the right to work :?
So the best case go and defend in appeal in hearing
Do good and get reward