ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Do I need to provide evidence of CSI if I worked during my studies?

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

lianapapa
Newly Registered
Greece

Do I need to provide evidence of CSI if I worked during my studies?

Post by lianapapa » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:42 pm

I was wondering if you could help.
My husband and myself are looking to apply for PR. We never had a CSI as none had told us that we had to hold one.
I am applying from July 2012 to July 2018. I was a student from 2006 to 2011, but i guess there is no requirement for evidence as it is out of the qualifying period. I also studied from 2013 to 2015. During this time I was working on a zero contract basis, i had 2 jobs. Will i be rejected if i do not provide evidence of CSI? Did i need to have one given that i worked? My history showed that I have full national insurance contributions in 2013,2014, but not in 2015 (though I contributed but not fully).
Many thanks

4uvak

Re: Do I need to provide evidence of CSI if I worked during my studies?

Post by 4uvak » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:37 pm

https://www.freemovement.org.uk/compreh ... -needs-it/. I think there will be some changes regarding CSI requirement.

lianapapa
Newly Registered
Greece

Post by lianapapa » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:06 am

Thank you. I think this is more for when applying for settled status in the UK. What about now? We are looking in applying now. Will we be rejected?

magdalenap
Newly Registered
Slovakia

Post by magdalenap » Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:11 pm

Hi Lianapapa

Our RC application was refused based on not providing CSI while I was a student even though I was working part-time for the whole duration. Hope this helps x