ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Change of business for new T1E

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

aska
Newly Registered
Poland

Change of business for new T1E

Post by aska » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:34 am

I have recently received a Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa. I am also interested in doing another business along with the main business plan I had submitted. Is it possible to start another business at the same time?

Thanks

marcnath

Re: Change of business for new T1E

Post by marcnath » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:06 am

aska wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:34 am
I have recently received a Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa. I am also interested in doing another business along with the main business plan I had submitted. Is it possible to start another business at the same time?

Thanks
Do not tag your questions to other people's post. This new topic has been created

Yes, it is. There are no restrictions.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.