ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA route - document list

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

darioli
Newly Registered
Italy

EEA route - document list

Post by darioli » Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:29 pm

Good morning everybody!

(I have just joined the forum, so apologies if the question has been asked before - if you can, please redirect me to the existing thread.)

I'm an Italian citizen and I'm planning to apply for permanent residence here in the UK. I've lived here without interruptions, except holidays, for over 10 years, always worked and/or studied, so I think the application should be pretty straightforward.

I have documents proving, one way or another, that I was a resident here for the past 5+ years, however I was looking at the document list and I'm wondering if every document on the list has to be provided for the last 5 years, or just a combination of them to cover the last 5 years.

Eg. do I need to submit all my invoices, P60, council tax, bank statements and contracts of employment for the past 5 years, or just some of them as long as, all together, they cover the 5 years?

I can print out all my invoices and bank statements, but I receive the latter weekly and online, so it's a lot of stuff to print... which I can, but it feels like a bit of an overkill. And I'm guessing online statements can't be submitted (?)

Also is it worth submitting everything from 2008 just to be on the safe side?

Thank you for your help!
D.