ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK convention travel document - Visa Free Countries

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

naazz

UK convention travel document - Visa Free Countries

Post by naazz » Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:06 pm

Hi everyone,
I am sorry to bother you all but i have a question on behalf of a friend. She is a holder of UK Convention Travel Document and wanted to know which countries she can travel visa free. I tried looking online but could not get a list or official guidance to answer her question.

I will be grateful if someone could please put me in right direction or if you happen to know the list of countries you can travel on UK travel document, that will be a good help.

Thank you

pabloesc
Newly Registered

Re: UK convention travel document - Visa Free Countries

Post by pabloesc » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:21 pm

naazz wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:06 pm
Hi everyone,
I am sorry to bother you all but i have a question on behalf of a friend. She is a holder of UK Convention Travel Document and wanted to know which countries she can travel visa free. I tried looking online but could not get a list or official guidance to answer her question.

I will be grateful if someone could please put me in right direction or if you happen to know the list of countries you can travel on UK travel document, that will be a good help.

Thank you
Hello Naaz,

Not sure if you still require this info. I did a little research some time back and from that I can say that there is no running up to date list. This is because the policies from individual countries are constantly changing. Even within the EU the treatment of holders of convention travel documents differs. You would need to contact the embassies of the countries you want to travel to directly to find their current policy.

slavaengland
Ukraine

Post by slavaengland » Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:26 am

I visited WITH OUT visa: France, Spain, Andorra, Gibraltar, Germany, Netherland, Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Italy, San Marino, Monaco, Greece, Aruba, Dominican Rep., Georgia.

I visited WITH visa: Russia, Azerbajdzjan, Kazakhstan, Egypt.

Ayesha akhlaque
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by Ayesha akhlaque » Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:39 pm

Hello everyone.
I have few questions if someone can help me.
How long take to get travel convention documents

slavaengland
Ukraine

Post by slavaengland » Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:25 pm

just updates:

Sri Lanka - need only evisa that TD holder can apply online and received evisa in 30 min

kashukhan77
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by kashukhan77 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:56 am

slavaengland wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:25 pm
just updates:

Sri Lanka - need only evisa that TD holder can apply online and received evisa in 30 min
Hi brother could you send me web link where to get sirilanka visa