ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Entrepreneur to ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

MD23
Newly Registered
India

Tier 1 Entrepreneur to ILR

Post by MD23 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:08 pm

Hello Everyone,

Could you please let me know what are the documents required and conditions to be fulfilled when applying for ILR after Tier 1 Entrepreneur extension?

Many Thanks.

VWS

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur to ILR

Post by VWS » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:35 pm

All the documents which will show that you created employment for 24 months AFTER your extension.

Your business Bank statement

Life in the UK test - Original Certificate

Cover letter explaining your circumstances and reasons as in why are you claiming points for not sending some documents like degree to prove English language and also for not sending any document to prove the investment as this was done at your extension stage.

No maintainence funds are required for ILR.

All the best.

MD23
Newly Registered
India

Post by MD23 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:48 pm

Thanks for your reply VWS.

visa granted first in april 2014 and extension granted in october 2017.
Now, if I want to apply for ILR in May 2019 then how many employees should be working till then? Is there any specific number of payslips and hours required? As one of my employee left 4 months before my extension application. At present I have 2 employees FT.

Many Thanks.

aman90
Diamond Member

Post by aman90 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:17 pm

Read the guidance. You'll get most of your answers. Keep a highlighter pen.
From date of extension approval- 52 weeks x 2 employees@ 30hrs/week. If you pay monthly then 12 payslips each ensure that the employees worked the entire month.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:07 pm

MD23 wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:48 pm
Thanks for your reply VWS.

visa granted first in april 2014 and extension granted in october 2017.
Now, if I want to apply for ILR in May 2019 then how many employees should be working till then? Is there any specific number of payslips and hours required? As one of my employee left 4 months before my extension application. At present I have 2 employees FT.

Many Thanks.
The Employment requirements are the same as your extension. Just need to show the period of employment AFTER extension granted
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice